You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, September 12th 2016, 2:15pm

Author: dcc

Load a panorama in another window

To answer my own question Klaus replied in Feature Requests that this may only be possible using Javascript, as I had surmised. You can see the example at http://www.z360.com/what/index.htm

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 10:46pm

Target option for loadpano

Hi Klaus Thanks for prompt reply. When I was researching for this project loadpanoscene was not documented and after some initial testing using scenes I decided this was not appropriate for the particular nature of this remade project. Since then my worries have diminished although of course I have had to forego the use of blending scenes by reloading the whole page - which contains 2 panoramas, one acting as the ‘index’ of the other. Presumably due to the caching properties of modern browsers a...

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 6:22pm

Target option for loadpano

I am aware that in 2010 Klaus said “loading scenes from other xml files was just not intended…” and was hoping in a previous post to HTML Embedding called 'Load a panorama in another window' that since then someone had found a workaround. Obviously not, since there have been zero replies. Usually in the wonderful krpano land I have always found a way to do what is necessary. Since this is apparently not currently possible I request that we can Load a panorama in another window. To put it more si...

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 6:13pm

HTML5 Object movies

I am disappointed there is still no HTML5 object movie possibility within krpano. The current MAKE OBJECT droplet specifies HTML5 never and also doesn’t appear to work anymore (1.19-pr5). There have been over 19,000 views of this forum which started in 2012 so there is definitely big interest. I believe HTML5 Object movies should be an integral part of krpano. My thanks go to Sudarchikov Andrey for his HTML5 object script which I have used on recent projects, although it was difficult to integra...

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 6:26pm

Load a panorama in another window

I am trying to make a hotspot in one panorama load a panorama in another window. The 2 panoramas are both on the same stage with the upper panorama acting as the “index” for the lower one. Naturally I have used target when embedding the panoramas (which require separate xml files) and hoped to use this when writing the code for the hotspot, but this does not appear to work. I have made this work by doing a complete reload of an index page using openurl(‘xx.html',_parent), but it looks bad with b...

Friday, October 16th 2015, 4:11pm

IOS 9 VR Fullscreen issue

Same problem here, on iPhone 6 using ios9.0.2. Fullscreen used to work in landscape mode on ios8.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:53pm

No sound and issue with Youtube Video

Thanks for pointing out this crazy behaviour in iOS 8, wasted several hours on this inexplicable behaviour. I have a button activated sound file which works normally via the URL. With a home screen button it does not play and then crashes the browser. Quoted from "thevtman" 1. It works if I enter that url in the Safari browser. 2. In Safari if I click on the icon (rectangle with the arrow on top) and choose "Add to Home Screen". That creates on icon to the url on my IPad, if I click that icon, t...

Friday, May 16th 2014, 2:12pm

Leap Motion Success

Seems to be some FUD regarding how to use LeapMotion with KRPano, with some nice videos but no info. The included Touchless app is simpy useless for Panoramas, so I was excited to see some Leap KRPano code in this Forum, however just like others I could not get it to work with the “leap library”. However hope is at hand with the Gamewave app (£3 on the Airspace Store) which is the only app which I have seen which does not emulate a jerky mouse. It has a steering mode ideal for panoramas, since i...

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 3:18am

KRPano Website

Check out z360.com I have built my new website using krpano with some html additions Might not be what you are looking for, but I hope you like it! Main problems were the restrictions of textfield.swf And of course my own programming abilities... Yours Douglas

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 4:46am

iphone4 gyroscope "plugin"

Thanks Aldo, it's great! Very easy to use, in fact just putting <script src="krpanogyro.js"></script> into the html seems to work despite different code from your example. You can see a crazy example tour here, still zooming: http://www.z360.com/ifull/bimbo Yours Douglas

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 3:25am

iPhone and iPad Site

Here is a new site made using the latest tools from Klaus (1.0.8.10), in particularly for the iPhone and iPad: http://www.z360.com/ifull/index.htm I would be interested to hear from anyone who can test this on an iPad, since they are not available yet in the UK, although a million have been sold. Thanks Klaus for being the first with a panorama viewer for the iPad!