You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 214.

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 6:17pm

Author: 360boy

krpano 1.20

Waiting time is all worth, massive update Klaus, many thanks!! Always a great inspiration to see your dedication on each upgrade. So, my first impression is that this new krpano opens now the possibilities for using point cloud models? at least a "matterport kindda" system can now be coded now on our side, am I right? Best Luis

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 4:30pm

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Same issue indeed Sergey74, in your post Klaus wrote about a possible recompression by internet provider but that's not the case as I'm having the issue locally with test server. It doesn't happens on all mobiles but's related to this blur plugin no doubt, when I disable it image gets back to normality. Klaus, I can provide more details/screencaptures if needed, this is an awesome plugin, hope you can fix it. Best

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 5:39pm

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Hello Klaus, This is an awesome plugin and I have been using it for some time on desktop tour versions. Just recently I started using it as well on mobile devices as and found the following bug on an android phone (Moto G7 Power) where it degrades a lot the image quality just by being present (blur="0" at right side of the image, left side is without it being loaded. Check the helicopter icon) Already tested on other phones (iphone 8, galaxy s10) and everything is fine but as I can't guarantee t...

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 4:10pm

Stickies

Interesting idea for the coding workflow. Thanks for sharing Tuur!

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 8:10pm

Oculus GO: Working Apache PHP Mysql server

As an addition to the Mike's method, just got krpano running offline at GO with a screen cast to windows desktop by this way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LHqvQ3DI-Q Amazing tool to convince clients. Best Luis

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 4:02am

Oculus GO: Working Apache PHP Mysql server

A very simple and functional tutorial Mike, just got my content running offline at Go very smoothly. Having myself no experience with this kind of routes I really apprecciate this, thank you!!!! Best Luis

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 5:03pm

Krpano div not centered at FB app!!

Hello there, We've been recently facing this issue where a tour link loaded from FB app (and directed to it's own browser) is not centered on the navigation window, so a big part of the interface is hidden ruining the experience. http://imagen360.com/krpano/riverlights.jpg I remember seeing at this forum some javascript functionality to re-center the content area on browsing window first time that experience is loaded, any idea about this or an alternative solution? Thank you! Luis

Friday, September 28th 2018, 6:28pm

3dvista's transitions in Krpano?

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" There will be something about that with the next krpano version . Can't wait to see it!

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 6:28pm

Hey! thanks indexofrefraction, I like this nav system as well although idea wasn't mine, I just coded in krpano google's old "Street View" 3d arrow system, something like "Garrows" plugin but with the current 3d displacement anims. If Krpano had a better transition system where it could overlay two panos simultaneously for a longer time, the quality of the effect would increase much more, which is what 3dvista already offers. Let's see what Klaus says. Best

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:46pm

Hello Klaus, With the recent closing of Kolor/Panotour, one of the tools that gained visibility is 3dvista, which surely you've seen before. IMO this guys have managed over the years to create a decent platform with a very lean UI interface, on first sight this one looks pretty advanced but on second evaluation, there's nothing there that krpano can't do, it could even be krpano based, well, almost. After a dedicate examination of their offer only thing I found that is beyond krpano capabilities...

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:19pm

Finding out the kind of attribute (Number, boolean, string)

Thanks Klaus, I find this method useful on some cases but won't work to distinguish a string of a boolean. Anyway, thanks for you help and I'll certainly use this method when it's appliable. Best Luis

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 3:42pm

Finding out the kind of attribute (Number, boolean, string)

Hello there, For a current project I need to distinguish internally at Krpano the categories of attributes. I'm working currently with automatic gallery scenes creation, it's based in a single attribute to categorize it but if user sets it's value wrong, let's say it should be category="aerial" but instead a number was used it screws all the automation. I need to set some conditionals to distinguish if a non string value was assigned and to report/correct the issue. Is there a way to find out th...

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 10:43pm

Turning off stereo panorama feature dynamically on VR

Hello there, I'm working in some VR features for a tour and I wonder if it's possible to turn off the stereo display of a stereo panorama dynamically. Example, I appear some hotspots in the VR field of view and I don't want them to "collide" with the pano existing elements in 3d so I turn this feature off while hotspots are there and turn it back again when they're vanished. Already tried setting image.stereo false but didn't work so I wonder if there's some other way. Thanks in advance! Luis

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 4:18pm

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

EDIT: Just found it, it's just setting hotspot's handcursor="false" (), strange way but it works. Klaus, don't you think it would be better to disable the vr_auto_click(); if onclick is null? I find confusing this way to disable it. Best Luis

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 3:58pm

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

Hello! Is there a way to disable the onclick event on a hotspot layer for the gaze cursor in WebVR mode, while preserving the onover & onout events? I need this functionality for my interface avoiding to have the "activation" of the onclick event which is shown simultaneously with ONOVER but doesn't trigger anything as there's no onclick event asociated to hotspot. Thanks! Luis

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 9:59pm

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Tuur, I know that one but in this case it doesn't work as it can't be adjusted dynamically. Camroll as well doesn't work as what is needed is to adjust some offset in pitch and yaw, roll doesn't make much sense there to get the "head follow" effect. Best

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 6:42pm

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Klaus, Is it possible to lean a bit the yaw and pitch of the "pano cube" by some parameter? I'm trying to recreate the slight "head leaning" that some portals like kuula or roundme use when mouse travels around in the pano area (view follows the mouse) and something like the new view.tz, view.ty, view.tx parameter but for rotation of this cube is what I'm looking for. Other option to do this would be to have some offset on the view.hlookat or view.vlookat but as far as I've found there's n...

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:45pm

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hello Konstantine, Nice example of yours of the circle hotspots plugin in action. Flat panos are like regular spherical panos just rendered at a very small angle (check <image> hfov & vfov values) that's why if you adjust smooth for those they will slow down transitions on spherical ones (much more larger angles of view). You can use here either. CASE1, custom transition for each case: Introduce an attribute at your "map" <scene> element like map="true" and add a line just below select_hs(); lik...

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:23pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Excelent Klaus, many thanks!! Best Luis