You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

Friday, May 28th 2010, 4:22pm

Author: matrekker

Abbaye d'Hautecombe (Savoy - french Alps - France). Wonderful !

Thank you Tuur, I'll try to improve this problem of radio as I can't put it directly on the visit (I need tables or layers to build my page). This radio works with no xml but with a php configuration. If I find something better, I'll let you know. In this case, you can add so many sounds as you want, put the volume + or -, jump to the next or previous sound. The new "nadir" is on line on the St Felix chapel. Much better so. Ma

Friday, May 28th 2010, 3:05pm

Quoted from "pinsane" Bravo MaTrekker (and PaTrekker). A truly stunning tour. May I ask how you shot the Transept vu du haut panorama? I see a low-light, pole-based shot with incredible sharpness and depth of field and a perfectly stitched nadir. How was this accomplished? Quite a fantastic tour. Congratulations. steve "Pa" Trekker ? We prayed a lot, that's why the were lucky... Seriously and in a few words : We used nothing special for the abbey : Canon 5D - Fisheye 15 mm - Manfrotto mast (sta...

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 5:32pm

Quoted from "Tuur" Again..BEAUTIFULL!! Tuur What is beautiful ? Both are beautiful my captain ! The abbey (hundreds of people over centuries and centuries)... The work of 2 people (hours and hours, humm... only one week...) If we catch the attention of something buit centuries after centuries by nature or people, it makes me happy... I don't need more. Ma

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 2:21pm

OT: The KRPano Bar and Cafe

Quoted from "Tuur" I'm sure it's open late.. i have my last night working in the bar.. (in real life) to go 100% for panorama's and music. I'm realy happy Cheers Tuur Would you become serious ? Oh my dear... No, I'm joking ! The first good news of the day. Ma

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 7:14am

3 stars hotel in Alsace (68 - Haut Rhin)

Quoted from "Castillonis" ... San Francisco at night with movements. Does not show entire pano http://www.stoneyphoto.com/examples/Floy…16425x4117.html San Francisco gigapixel using the krpano viewer. Shows entire pano http://www.stoneyphoto.com/examples/Coit…NikonSmall.html ... Very nice panos indeed. Master class ! I love them both, but the first one is still more interesting. Bravo. Thanks, Ma

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:09pm

This place is forbidden to photographers. We waited for more than one year to get the authorisation. As this abbey is magnificent, we tried to get the better of it (1 hour photographiing). See the magic light and ... But shhhhh... Discover by yourselves inside and outise. Really magic. These tours can be seen on a 30" screen. Enjoy, here's the link : http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/visite-abbaye/ Ma

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 8:57pm

Thanks "iMMERSIUM" Le meilleur reste à venir... Encore une bientôt. Ma

Tuesday, May 25th 2010, 11:55am

Quoted from "Castillonis" Ma, I love the graphics. Especially the textures and the leaf. I was wondering why you used zoomify for the gigapixel image. I need to do something similar to the kitchen doors that open with a computer server rack door. Though the server rack door is larger. Why not using zoomify for large pictures. I bought zoomify some years ago and it gives the possibility to show our clients that we work on large pictures which is of some interest for printing (did you tried the f...

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 8:34am

Yacht. Something for sailors.

Why did you not invited me ? That's my sole critism... Ma

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 8:01am

Thanks Tangent 12, I had a look at your website http://www.tangent360.com/ yesterday and saw something rather clever regarding your kitcheen (the furniture open and closed). Good idea you had indeed and well done. Ma

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 10:21am

Hi Tuur, I like it too... Thanks, Ma

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 1:42pm

Hi, Among our latest works, this one (and another one soon). It's an old college transformed in a 3 stars hotel and located in a lovely alsatian village (see the pictures). Our favourite visits are these of the seminar room and restaurant (because of the people). But in terms of quality it could be the exterior and the zoomifeye. All the rooms were really clean and design. Have a look here : http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/vi…gnes/index.html Bis später See you soon A plus tard (yes, I real...

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 8:54am

St. George Hotel Dubai - Virtual Tour

A nice and interesting work. You're talented ! Congratulations. Ma

Monday, April 5th 2010, 3:29pm

United colours of buddhism... Yangsi Kalou Rinpoche teaching...

Hi Castillonis : We tried to do something complete : virtual tours of course, but also panoramic and classic photographies, films and the sound is real sound : taken on the spot ! You will see that the first V.R has its real sound now (about 7 minutes), the second lasts something about 11 minutes and the third one is in preparation. the 3rd visit was taken "in seconds" as we were not prepared... But in terms of "historical value" it is of some good value anyway... Ma

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 9:46pm

If anyone could explain me how to delete this topic ? I can't find the button "delete" anywhere... Zen. Ma

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 6:35pm

Here we are... After several attempts, just the beginning of a great project : 3 virtuals tours, one diaporama-photos. But at the end : 5 V.R., 3 video-clips and 4 diaporama-photos (end of May) http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/vi…u-rinpoche.html Ma

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 6:35pm

Sorry, see above, Windows is not clean these times, I sent my message and could not see it. I have many problems with my browsers this time. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, thousands sorry. Ma

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 2:35pm

Acropolis Athens Gigapixel Orthoimages and many more

A very interesting project indeed. The most interesting part lies in the the subject itself (so interesting in terms of history and culture) and the way it has been computerised. Just a question : is it an aerial visit (balloon, plane, helicopter...) or does it consist in different snap shots taken from Google Earth ? Or from another satellit ? Whatever your answer, I like it. But I think you can make it still more interesting (hotspots..., descriptions...) Congratulations, Ma