You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 10:46pm

Author: ecsancho

Video hotspots IOS: Attaching mp3 to mp4 forces to double tap to play video.

Hi I'm using kpano 1.19 pre8 build and I'm having issues trying to get a hotspot video on ios to play on first tap. It works when I don't attach an mp3 to the hotspot but when I do it now takes two taps to get the video to play. I do have touchworkarounds="true"& iphoneworkarounds="true". Any ideas? Thank you

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:16pm

Can we preload tiles with javascript new Image() ?

Hello can we preload tiles using javascript var img = new Image(), hoping krpano uses the same resource. Thanks

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:40pm

Receiving WebGl error when using Flash player on IE11

Hi, I'm forcing krpano to use the flash version instead of webgl in ie11, however I'm getting error in console "WEBGL11258: Temporarily switching to software rendering to display WebGL content", should I be getting this error when I'm using the flash playe, and it will crash right after it embeds like 1 out 3 times. In the DOM tree I see the embed code for flash. I'm using pre-19. Thanks.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:03am

Pass vars to main embed xml

Hello, Is there a way to pass variables to main the embed xml and disable pluggins? Thanks

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 5:49pm

Disable pluggin for specific browsers

Hi is there a way to disable the lensflare pluggin for safari browsers? Thanks

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 12:59am

Flash player krpano cannot play video hotspot externally

Hi. I'm getting an error when trying to play a video hotspot with krpano flash player when targeting the hotspot with krpano().get('hotspot[videoSpot]').play(), However this works in html5 but flash player throws out 'SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method "play". The hotspot video plays at start but it seems it doesn't have a play() function. Strange? Using krpano 1.19-pr8 Thanks everyone

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 12:33am

Gyro v2 in 1.19 pr19 does not respect limitview restrictions

Hi again I'm trying to do a limitview to restrict to horizontal panning only, so far works great until I enable Gyro v2 which does both ath / atv panning regardless of settings. Not sure if there's any additional settings I need to set up or Gyro plugin does not support limitviews. I could make something custom but was wondering if anybody knew something. Thank you

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 9:45pm

IE 9 Error : Object doesn't support property or method 'spheretoscreen'

Greetings I'm having issues with IE9 when using spheretoscreen() from javascript. Works fine in IE10, 11. I'm wondering if there's anything I could be doing wrong or if there's alternative solutions to handle ie9? Thank you

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 12:33am

Pause renderer

The onviewchange events keeps triggering even though I'm not moving the pano so this is one of the reasons why I wanted to know if there's a way to pause it. Thanks

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 2:18am

What gives best looking pano? high resolution medium quality image or lower resolution higher quality image?

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows what gives the best looking results without overly killing load/performance. Higher resolution with lower quality tile or lower resolution higher quality image tile. No multi res. Thanks

Monday, June 27th 2016, 12:14am

Pause renderer

Anyone have any info on this? Thanks

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 4:21pm

Lensflare plugin; Click add lens flare but nothing shows up

Greetings I'm trying to install the lensflare plugin but no success. I followed the instructions and run in addflaremode the ui pops up and when I select my lensflare style nothing appears. I tried copying the code into lensflare.xml and tried running it and still no success. There are no errors generating in web console. I set my krpano embed code to html only and I'm using lensflare 1.19 with krpano 1.19pr4. Any ideas? Thanks

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:00am

Pause renderer

Is there any method to pause render when not in use? I have html ui overlaid on top that requires interactivity and I was wondering to help with performance on mobile I could pause the render requestAnimationLoop(); Thanks!

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 1:45am

Is there a way to set device type manually for development?

I can't use the ios simulator.html because I'm wrapping the pano into my app and when I use chrome ios simulator it's pulling my desktop/chrome info So does anyone know if there's a property to set in order to trigger ios simulator so I can see the pano using ios settings? Thanks

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 6:55am

Any benefit of dynamically removing hotspots vs visible=false

Hello I was wondering if there's any benefits of dynamically removing unneeded hotspots vs setting visible=false?

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 2:35am

1.19pr4 iOS video plugin bug?

Another issue I'm experiencing with Ipad Air2 and Samsung s6/s7 the video hotspot will render black after the video finishes playing. I'm assuming this has to do with GPU memory. In effort avoid this I hide the hotspot onvideocomplete but for a split second the hotspot will still render black before it calls onvideocomplete. Any possible solutions to this? Thanks

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 12:10am

Ok I got it working on iOS 9.3.1 but still can't get the video hotspot to play on iOS 8.2 safari 8.0. It shows up but it will not play at all.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 1:45am

Greetings First off I'm loving the new 1-9pr4 features and I would love to use this version for the app I am developing. However I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but wanted to put it out there anyways. It seems in pr4 I can't get video to work on iOS as a hotspot or as a video pano which was working in pr3 and in the examples files of videopano I get 'Loading failed iphone-audio.m4a' and does not play video. So I tried removing the .m4a file and now I get a black screen. Is this a known bug? Al...