You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, January 17th 2014, 9:47pm

Author: stefan.vonfintel

Krpano and Leap Motion.

Hi. This is a very basic script that you can start off with. You'll be able to navigate left, right, top, bottom by holding your open hand over the leap controller and tilting your hand left and right and up and down. You may want to change the numbers in the if statements to something more comfortable. Obviously lots of room for improvement. Have Fun! The plugin code is as follows: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 7:10pm

Javascript: Certain Image Names Break Hotspots (They Disappear)

I know this is an old post but was struggling with that as well. Thanks for the heads up Klaus. All running perfectly now :)

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 8:23pm

Embedding krpano into flash

Never mind, I found the post that I was looking for. in AS3 eingefügtes Pano wieder löschen Bring krpano into background after embeddding it into external flash project

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 8:19pm

Movie clip over krpano

Hi Klaus. Could I add a layer, say for example a movie clip containing buttons and such, that slides in over krpano (which is embedded in flash)? This movie clip wouldn't be a krpano plugin. Is this possible?

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 2:46pm

One solution to your problems

<div data-role="page" class="page-tour"> <script src="tour.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" /> <div data-role="content"> <div id="panodiv"> <!-- tour loads here --> </div> </div> <script> var viewer = createPanoViewer(); if ( viewer.isHTML5possible() ) { viewer.useHTML5("always"); viewer.addVariable("id", "krpanoSWFObject"); viewer.addVariable("xml", "tablet.xml"); viewer.embed("panodiv"); } else { alert('Error: Browser is not capable of showing this t...

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 11:56pm

Integrating krpanoJS with Sencha Touch

I know that this very late but I have attached a zip file with how this can be done for one simple pano. I would have included the code below but it strips out the important bits for some reason. Anyway Hopefully this helps someone out there. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=608