You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 12:13pm

Author: milemann

krpano 1.19 on iOS13.3

Hi Klaus, are you going to patch the older version 1.19 in order to work with gyro in Safari iOS 13.3?? Greetz mil

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 2:04am

3d models inside everpano

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, there will be support for 3d-models in krpano in one of the next releases (without the need of three.js). Best regards, Klaus UHhh .. waiting for this impatiently!!!

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 1:46am

local test-server tool with HTTPS??

Hi Klaus .. would be possible to get HTTPS working in test server for testing VR-Mode on iOs12.2. i have stopped using Xampp for krpano development since you made your test server available, and I was quite happy with it. Setting up Apache with SSL seems to be a pain in the ass .. greetz mil

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 4:58pm

removing hotspots dynamicaly

Hi Tuur .. i didn't want to remove all hotspots but only the few my user generatet in the particular game interaction which names are collect in array "arr" .. btw... removehotspot(get(arr[get(i)].value)); ist the sollution .. the problem i had was that it doesn't worked in VRmode unless i have dalayed the call .. bit strange .. someone else had an issue wchich could be solved with delayedcall? greetz mil

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 9:33am

removing hotspots dynamicaly

Hi krpano experts .. i make kind of a krpano game with multichoice options. in this game i get a bunch of hotspots made thrue user interaction in runtime which names i collect in array "arr" i need to remove this hotspots and replace them thrue new ones in a new game situation. when i try to remove it "dynamicaly" it this way: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 for(set(i,0), i LT arr.count, inc(i), trace('arr[',get(i),'].value=',arr[get(i)].value); removehotspot(arr[get(i)].value); ); it doesn't work .. WH...

Monday, January 14th 2019, 10:42am

count the lenght of a string ..

yeahh .. »I can't see the wood for the trees« ..

Monday, January 14th 2019, 2:46am

count the lenght of a string ..

Hi guys, is it possible to count the lenght of a string .. without makeing it "outside" krpano with JS?? Greetz mil

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:12am

Integrate 3D point cloud into krpano for dimensional measurement within panoramic scenes

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" The core functionality is already ready, but the integration, apis, fine-tuning and so are still in development. Maybe with the next or next-next version... ... No yet, but there will be soon some news in that direction. thrilled waiting for it!!!!

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 10:43pm

Oculus Go Browser detection ?

Hi all! What would be the best method to detect the Oculus Go browser? stay tuned mil

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:05pm

Krpano UI for Video 360

thank you Klaus!!

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 2:35pm

Krpano UI for Video 360

You recomend to use this here: Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, the default vtourskin.xml has already a build-in UI for video panos. Just define a video pano inside a scene and add isvideopano="true" to the <scene> element, e.g. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene ... isvideopano="true"> ... <image> <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image> ... </scene> Best regards, Klaus i didn't find any place where this scene arg would be reffered.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:41am

Krpano UI for Video 360

Dear Kaus, how Quoted isvideopano="true" affects the video player? greetz mil

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:34pm

Equi-angular Cubemap projection in 360 video.

Hi Klaus, due to a fact that YouTube player serves now 360 videos in Equi-angular Cubemap projection, would be nice th have it also in krpano player.. less pixel, better performance/quality, higher resolutions possible, etc. https://youtube-eng.googleblog.com/2017/…-vr-videos.html what are your thoughts on it? Greetz mil ### edit ## same question here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=15840

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:06pm

VR Gallery

Hi Leszek .. i have some own solutions used in VR projects with diferent reqirements .. here my list for "all i one VR-MM-Gallery" i would buy straight away: featured medias: - fotos monoscopic - fotos stereoscopic - self hosted videos - YT/Vimeo etc. hosted videos - stereoscopic videos (self hosted) (all mentioned medias "flat" - not 360°) - animated picture sequences (animated hotspots) - 3D objects with three.js (i am just dreaming !!) than: - adjustable UI (exchangable spread pic to cropp .....

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:27pm

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi, i mean changing the source in one instance(!) of a videoplayer in VR-Mode not changing between scenes with videos with a new videoplayer in each scene. i have some ideas about that and thought better to ask first than start tweaking and consider its generaly not possible. keep in mind the workaround for loading and starting/pausing all videos featured in the tour true klick on "enter VR" button again only VR-Mode i am interested in one instance of videoplayer change videourl through action/e...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:11am

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi all. (due to the mobile limitations??) is it possible in VR-Mode (!!) to change the videosource during/after playback with (vr-)clickevent or so? ... all videos are on the same domain. greetz mil

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:05am

Zoom in webvr examples

"put our money where our mouth is" .. Klaus for president!! krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 217-10-11)!!

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:46am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

ALL-CLEAR!! OK i've got the files. nice stuff ... realy NICE STUFF! greetz mil

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:45pm

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

CAUTION! Quoted from "simplify" Thanks for guys who pay for me! After your payment,please me a mail 358565440@qq.com to tell me you pay for it, so i can send you files in time! send a mail about paypal payment on both mail adresses 358565440@qq.com / 645772961@qq.com in both cases: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender WTF!!!