You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 2:15am

Author: Gigachances

[CHOI] Request a response to a plugin error!

Hello. There is an error with the plug-in. We have done example coding as an attachment. [Error Details] 1. When adding "Fuzzy Search Plugin / Advanced Combobox Plugin", HTML text of <LAYER TYPE = TEXT> BOX should be located in the center, and it is aligned at the top.  (text_error.jpg) * vcenter="true" Not applicable 2. "Fuzzy Search Plugin" - I put extra code in "addItem" but it doesn't work. No search. ※ The above two are a big problem for me! Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you. [E-M...

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 4:51am

Author: Gigachances

Confirmation of error occurred when using Advanced Combobox Plugin and iframe simultaneously

If you use an iframe like the example sentence, there is an error on the screen. If you do not use Advanced Combobox Plugin, it works normally. I would like to ask you to confirm what is happening in this part. Quoted <action name="pdf_frame"> <!--ifull iframe--> set(layer[pdf_thumb], type='text', parent='pdf_box_thumb', align='center', bgcolor='0x232323', bgalpha='0.5', bgroundedge='20', width='100%', height='100%', keep='true', zorder='6024', interactivecontent='true', renderer='css3d' ); txta...

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 10:27am

Author: RealVR

When we open a 360 video VR on Chrome, the screen does not work with keyboard until clicking a mouse

Dear Mr./Mrs. I am Min-sik, working for a VR company in South Korea. We have used your software, KR Pano, for several years and I really appreciate for the solution you have provided. I am writing to you to ask about a event coding. When we open a 360 video VR on Chrome, the screen does not work with keyboard until clicking a mouse. How can we solve this problem? Thank you in advance for your help. Also, please find attached our solution via KR pano as below <Photo VR> http://motorshowvr.com htt...