Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 2:46pm

Author: epicyoung

krpano 1.20

hello any news regarding ptp update?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 5:48am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" I have already started working on a PTP update package, but that might still take 1-2 weeks. But generally using krpano 1.20 with PTP would be already possible: - either by manually updating/replacing the krpano files of an PTP output, - or by following the upgrade instructions in the PTP license menu. But that will only update the krpano viewer and plugin. To be able use the new features like VR-controller support, partial-pano support, new sound support and so on th...

Friday, September 20th 2019, 4:13am

Krpano 120 update on PTP - Oculus controller support

Dear Klaus, Im so happy and honored to know and use KRPANO, but with my lack ability of programming sometimes i just got confused. Im trying the editor its look ok many feature that PTP offer and i need to use again but i cant. For the last time and im begging you please do the 1.20 update on PTP so the engine can work with controller in oculus quest i want to make video tour for many spots and play nice in quest. and for depthmap its so awesome gonna try it for sure! Its so fantastic.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 4:07am

Add hotspot after creating droplet

Hey all after long break from krpano i want to add another hotspot(pano) into earlier group of panos can i do this or need to select all and create droplet again?

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:33pm

Author: yeoungski

Tryingto make just heavyrain on default

hey guys, im just try to set heavy rain on single panorama i already change the default snow to heavy rain based on example but nothing happened can you show me how,and edit all to rain but no use here xml : " <!-- randomize autorotation horison every 4 seconds --> <action name="randomizehorizon"> sub(tmp, random, 0.5); mul(autorotate.horizon, tmp, 180.0); delayedcall(4, randomizehorizon()); </action> <!-- the snow plugin --> <plugin name="snow" zorder="1" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/snow.swf" alturl...