You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 11:02am

Author: ramon

drag over polygonal hotspot

Hi Klaus, I´m sorry to bother you, but for me it´s very important to make this idea to work. I need to make an interactive delimited area and drag over there some elements, my problem is to make this area delimited. My idea was to make a polygonal hotspot where drag over and drop things but this hotspot must know which element it´s over him. I have tried to use ath and atv with if conditions to delimite a "hotzone" I think I was close to do it but when the camera moves the coordinates changes ov...

Monday, August 12th 2019, 6:22pm

Hi Klaus, I´m working on events but I not sure I understand it , I need each individual draggable hotspot do an action (like stopdrag) when dropped over the polygonal hotspot, is there any condition like this: " if(hotspot[draggable_one]."is over" hotspot[polygonal_one].... "? Thanks and sorry, I´m searching a lot by myself but I can´t find anything to get what I need.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 4:16pm

Hi Klaus, thanks for answering, I copy here a link where I´m trying to set this feature in case this can be useful to anybody: http://skyearth.es/kitchen/ and the code: http://skyearth.es/kitchen/tour.xml on the right in the fridge there are some elements to drag over the kitchen table, I want to use a polygonal hotspot (the white border around counter) to accept each one of these elements I´ll try working around events. Thanks again.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 9:02am

HI, I´m wondering if anybody had this question too and can help me... Is anyway to make a polygonal hostpot so you could drag over another hotspot, like droppable on javascript? I think this could be very useful. I´ve tried to use conditionals on ath and atv position but this doesn´t work because these numbers changes along the area so I´m stucked with this. I hope somebody can give me any clue. Thanks!

Friday, July 12th 2013, 11:15am

visited pano icon

Wow Kosmodroms, thanks a lot it´s just what I was looking for, sorry for the delay in answering but I was crazy with making krpano apps on ios and android. Thanks again!!!

Friday, March 15th 2013, 11:51am

visited pano icon

Thanks Nupsi, I´m going to try to follow your indications, it´s gonna be hard because I´m designer not programmer... and the if/else and things like this causes me headache. Time to work hard, thanks again!!

Friday, March 15th 2013, 9:21am

visited pano icon

Thanks Jordi, that´s exactly what I´m looking for, that way users could know if they have visited that pano before they get in, but I´m blocked searching how to do it...

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 9:27am

visited pano icon

Hellow to all! I´m trying to make a very big virtual tour and I wonder if somebody has found a way to change the icon of a hotspot that points to a scene already visited. My goal is to show from scene1 that scene2 is visited in a quick look. Thanks to all.