Search results 1-20 of 24.

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 4:10pm

Author: lerayfle

Where to install a stat counter code?

Hi Haven't you found <body> tags in the file tour.html? Florian

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 10:43pm

Image popup in WebVR?

What you can do is use hotspots instead of layers. A hotspot will still popup, but will not constantly follow your cursor in VR. Which means you''ll be able to close it if you add some close button somewhere.

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 10:34pm

How To Create Panorama Tour Virtual 3D - With Panotour Pro

Hi, No answer... Maybe the question is not clear. Here we are on krpano forum. The visit at the URL you mention was created with Panotour. Panotour was something like a User Interface to configure the krpano viewer, so you could build nice visits without coding knowledge. It was the property of Kolor, acquired by GoPro, and Panotour has never been sold here. Anyway Kolor does not exist anymore and Panotour is not sold anymore. You can still get the krpano license, but that won't get you any UI, ...

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 10:47pm

getattributes usage

Thank you for that precision! My initial request was to manage to use getattributes(), which I still haven't managed to do Of course -your code shows it, , we can code it back from scratch. It's just that well, I wanted to use the higher level functions krpano was providing.

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 12:00pm

getattributes usage

Hi, Thanks I don't really get what the _action_callback is for, nor approx 50% of your code, your example is way beyond my js knowledge lol. However I think your line with the getArray() method inspires me. Source code 1 krpano.get(datasrc).getArray().forEach(function(tag){... I need to check that. Huge thanks, Florian

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 3:02pm

getattributes usage

Hi, I would like to browse attributes of a given hotspot to copy only a subset of them to another hotspot. Like copyattributes() but with a way to say "copy this, not that". I tried to run around the getattributes() function, but I couldn't get it work from krpano itself. Best shot I could give was to copy paste it, but the result looks so ugly... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="skd_SetStyleFromConfig" type="Javascript"> <![CDATA[ var configobject = krpano.get(caller.c...

Friday, January 25th 2019, 12:33pm

Exclude a flat image in VR mode

I don't get what you can't see, flat images seem to work on my side Anyway, there are webvr_onentervr and webvr_onexitvr events if you want to set hotspots/layers to visible=true/false or scale them up.

Friday, January 25th 2019, 12:27pm

Overload attributes with GET:

Super! Thank you for including this in the next update already

Monday, January 14th 2019, 3:38pm

Yep, I also got to use that onloaded way-round But anyway, documentation says "the later/following declarations will overwrite the previous one", which in this case is not true

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 3:57pm

Hmm... - Using get() does not seem to be possible in attributes - documentation says GET: is meant to be used that way, and Klaus himself uses it in vtourskin.xml, what am I doing wrong? Quoted When the value of a xml attribute starts with get: or calc:: In this case the value for the xml attribute will get from an other variable or calculated using an expression And in the doc about overwrite, it says : Quoted All xml elements and attributes in the krpano xml are optionally and can be defined a...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 6:56pm

Hi, I've been using GET: a bit and it seems like if you use a GET: in a given attribute, then one cannot overload this attribute. <hotspot name="myhotspot" type="text" visible="true" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" html="myhotspot" /> <hotspot name="myhotspotcopy" type="text" visible="true" distorted="true" ath="20" atv="0" html="get:hotspot[myhotspot].html" /> <!-- override of myhotspotcopy --> <!-- override of ath works perfectly, override of html does not --> <hotspot name="myhotspotcopy" ty...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:50pm

fullscreen mode on start

Going landscape mode might be part of the solution https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=16569

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:50pm

Beginner's questions about setting a button to open hotspots' specific web links

You mean you want the hotspot to automatically call a url when hiddenhotspot is set visible, without having to click on it or hover it? i.e The other hotspots would just set the external url to open, and once the hiddenhotspot is set visible by some action somewhere, then the external url should be called ?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:39pm

Parentscope and parent action name

Hi, Does anybody know how (if possible) I can get the %0 through parentscope? For instance, parentscope.args[0] is giving me the first argument of the parent action, but how do I get the name of the parent action? Thanks Florian

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 10:59pm

Live Data Overlay

Hi Liam I like that idea but never had the images to try it. Klaus (All hail K!) made it really simple to use js, it should be easy to get something working. Drop me a private message to get things moving. Florian

Friday, September 14th 2018, 4:01pm

stopallsounds(true) issue

Hi, I checked the reference : https://krpano.com/plugins/soundinterface/#stopallsounds - stopallsounds(false) stops all sounds coming from the soundinterface plugin - stopallsounds(true) stops all sounds coming from the soundinterface plugin and from the videoplayer plugin But stopallsounds(true) never works on my side, the only way I can achieve video mute is by manually looping all my video hotspots and setting their muted attribute to true. Plus I'm wondering... is there a reverse action to r...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 6:34pm

WebVR with 2 panos on 2 different divs

Sorry for delay in the answer. I want to have a carousel of tours. Like https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr15, but with different configs on each tour (different vtourskin.xml, different vtourskin.png, different versions of krpano...) The way you do it on your side is with loadpanoscene/loadscene/loadpano/... but they seem to miss arguments (compared to embedpano at least, for instance the missing initvars argument). Plus they leave the keep="true" hotspots visible, or the state of glo...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 2:34pm

WebVR with 2 panos on 2 different divs

Hi, I'm trying to merge 2 visits without too much fuss. My plan was to put 2 divs in an html and an embedpano for each, and play on visibility between both with the z-index. <body> <script src="krpano.js"></script> <div id="pano1" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:2;"> <script> embedpano({xml:"krpano_vr.xml", target:"pano1", id:"pano1Object"});</script> </div> <div id="pano2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:1;"> <script> embedpano({xml:"krpano_vr.xml...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:15pm

Multilanguage Tour using Textfield

Have you tried something like this : Changing Language - Menu and Text (it's a bit going too much into code, sorry)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:55pm

how to show the message ("Tour is loading. Please wait") during loading of xml of files?

You're treating the symptom and not the cause: Problem of blackscreen is that xmls and js are loaded one after the other by krpano once embedpano is done, and then only when finished the tile images are loaded. I'm not sure all solutions have been tried in recent krpano releases.I too saw many posts about this and I'm startting to have the same problem. But showing a waiting page is not the good solution, it's a temp fix before a better solution is found. => preload all xmls and js manually with...