You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:08pm

Author: Dav-74

Panotour Pro Update Package

Quoted from "michaelpop" Hello, I discovered that Gyro is not working in tours made in Panotour Pro when viewed on a iOS13 device, not even after updating the Krpano player. Is there some code which has to be added manually to the XML to use the latest iOS13 conditions? Tried both Safari and Chrome, none works. Later edit: Same with VR, the buttons seem to be inactive. Tried replacing webvr.js and gyro2.js (which although I made the Krpano update I saw that have different filesizes compared to ...

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:48am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "PanLUX" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" That means the system doesn't allow the krpano Tools app to load the krpanotools.exe. For some reason the system blocks it. Thanks, Klaus! The problem was with Avast antivirus. Same for me, I click the "file is safe" and receive this morning a notification that file has been approved by antivirus team as safe.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 4:54pm

krpano 1.20

Hi Klaus, sound a great update, but, for information, my anti-virus (AVG) detect a virus when I try to open krpano Tools.exe (on Windows PC). It found "FileRepMalware". I guess it's wrong, but I prefer notice to you. Thanks