You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, September 11th 2009, 5:36am

Author: brad

global on/off/volume for plugin?

I have a project with hundreds of sounds spread throughout about 50 different scenes. They are all named differently. I do not see a function or parameter for the soundinterface plugin itself that will mute it (or even provide a default volume?), thus preventing all sounds from being heard regardless of where and when they are called elsewhere in the tour? I would like to make a global "mute" button of you will, that the user can turn on or off ALL sound. Can this be done currently?

Friday, September 4th 2009, 3:22pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

It works on Macintosh but not on Windows then?

Friday, September 4th 2009, 9:00am

keyboard zoom control not working in full-screen mode (Win/Firefox)

Keyboard zoom stops working when image is set to full-screen. This works on my mac, but not on my windows vista notebook using Firefox.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 7:36pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

Quoted do you have an not working example? since the 1.0.8 beta 8 (build 2009-06-15) it should work correctly, it should move along the shortest path to the given hotspot... Yes, I will email you the URL.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 2:47am

incorrect looktohotspot() movement in some QTVRs

on some of my imported QTVR files, looktohotspot() moves in the wrong direction. On others it operates correctly. Is it something like an earlier issue you addressed with regards to the video plugin? Quoted Update - 2009-06-15: videoplugin ... fixed looktohotspot() - wrong caluclation of the hotspot center on wrapped point coordniates

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 4:15am

"fadetime" param issue

There seems to be an issue with "textstyle.fadetime" not working correctly? While trying to track it down I noticed that you can have a "fadetime" param in your XML for a <textstyle>, but when viewing the XML in the EDITOR that param does not appear. Nor does it show up when you copy the XML to the clipboard and put it in a new document.

Monday, August 31st 2009, 9:04am

tween relative distance?

Well, I figured out how to use the new math functions to mostly get what I needed- Source code 1 2 add(dst,plugin[lcorner].x,300); tween(plugin[lcorner].x, $dst, distance(300, .5), linear); I still don't know yet how I could apply this same thing using percentage values for instances when I want things to move relative to previous position and relative to screen/window size?

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:41pm

tween relative distance?

yes, i looked through those posts already, but i was unable to locate anything that would apply

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 9:59pm

tween relative distance?

I need to tween a plugin's position to a relative distance from its current (not always known) position. For example, to move it 200 pixels more or less from where it currently is (either x,y or even both). It is not readily apparent to me from the documentation how to implement this?