You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 12:03pm

Author: regauser

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "regauser" I am seeing a problem while creating buttons hotspots using textfield, that has been introduced at version 1.19. The problem of that is a bug in the internal hotspot sorting (this is new to 1.19 because of the WebGL hotspot rendering support) - the sorting depends on the 'zorder' value and when no zorder was set, the sorting fails in a bad way which causes such effects. For the next release this is already fixed. As workaround for the curren...

Friday, November 13th 2015, 7:09pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Hi I am seeing a problem while creating buttons hotspots using textfield, that has been introduced at version 1.19. The problem is that not all of the hotspots are showing. I'm not talking about in VR mode, just in the normal pano viewing mode. Here is an example which should have 11 buttons, but button 6 is not being displayed Here are my findings so far... - Flash is fine, this problem is only in HTML5 mode. - Version 1.18.5 is fine, version 1.19 pr1 is broken, version 1.19 p3 is broken. - Whe...

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 1:54pm

Display krpano viewer in target DIV that has CSS width 100%, but with CSS height auto?

Hi Sasha / Klaus Thank you both for your replies. I've been trying out the javascript options you both suggested instead of the CSS method I was using previously. I have found that compared to my pure CSS method, using javascript gives me more dynamic control over the aspect ratio, and more control over what to do with rounding when using fixed aspect ratios leads to subpixels. Firstly I tried the potentially simpler route of native javascript. Unfortunately, it seems that there are quite a few ...

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 1:50pm

Allow size of the stage to be set by the size of the content and not just by CSS

Hi all This follows on from my question in this thread. I'm coming from a situation where I have previous experience using and embedding other media players such as the video player "jwplayer" and the photo player "slideshow pro", usually using 16:9 media. These players can make their size automatically fit their media (and control bar) because the media that is loaded into them already has a fixed ratio and is designed to be displayed at that ratio. The media we load into krpano, of course, has...

Monday, October 19th 2015, 5:40pm

Display krpano viewer in target DIV that has CSS width 100%, but with CSS height auto?

Hi all I'm trying to place a krpano viewer within a column on a responsive web page and with some other HTML directly underneath it. i.e. I'm not using a 100% x 100% viewer. The krpano viewer should always be 100% of the width of the column, and it should maintain, in my case, a 16:9 width:height aspect ratio when the column's width resizes. I want it so that when the page width narrows, the column and therefore the krpano viewer narrows as well. As the krpano viewer gets narrower and keeps a 16...