You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 6:10am

Author: pain666

How to stop rotation after a while?

Hi Klaus, Thanks for your suggestion, however when I add it to my startup definition the panorama is not rotating at all: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <krpano version="1.18" title="Virtual Tour" onstart="startup();"> <action name="startup"> if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name)); loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE); delayedcall(5, set(autorotate.enabled,false)); </action> </krpano> Please advise. Thank you.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 11:30am

How to stop rotation after a while?

Hi I want to give a visitor a hint of panorama but in a way that doesn't drain CPU. So I would like to stop autorotation in a couple of seconds after it has started. Is there a way to do so from javascript or via xml config? Maybe there is a way to set up some initial momentum so the panorama is rotating for a few seconds in the beginning? Thanks!

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 11:18am

Remove whitespace under the control bar

Thanks! I could have swear I did that and it didn't work. Maybe cache... I got it, I was changing it in vtourskin.xml and values were overwritten.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 3:18pm

Remove whitespace under the control bar

Hi, is there a way to remove whitespace under the bar? Tried everything I could but it's still there