You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 645.

Today, 11:13am

Author: indexofrefraction

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

regarding the post above... all true, but i found another way to apply filters to layers ... keep u posted

Today, 11:06am

how to model this with everpano

you can use 3d data generated by c4d but the final stl has to be simplified geometry! you cant use a detailed model because of performance thats why this technology works best with simpler scenes if you have close up furniture with complex geometry it wont work that well (mismatches will be visible in transitions) best reduce your scene and try to create a super low poly version then from that generate your stl

Yesterday, 12:07am

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

Hi Tuur, as much as I like both ideas.. sadly both wont come true. these are limitations by krpano, or lets say web technology in general. krpano postprocessing can only affect the panorama and hotspot rendered by webgl layers are html elements with css displayed on top and sadly can not be affected by krpano postprocessing. with zfilter 2 it is possible to use the krpano 1.20 postprocessing order and phase attributes this separates the postprocessing in two phases: phase=2 the panorama together...

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 9:18am

Gyro plugin doesn't appear when using scene

website must run on HTTPS ... search the forum for gyro problems

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 2:37pm

can krpanotools create unlicensed tour.js ?

Quoted from "Mael B." I did that by (temporarily) removing my license in the krpano tools and then creating a unlicensed js yes that works, tx. maybe not needing to remove the lic first comes somewhen :)

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 12:05pm

can krpanotools create unlicensed tour.js ?

hi, krpanotools can create a licensed tour.js with: krpanotools protect -o="tour.js" but... does anybody know: is it also possible to get an unlicensed tour.js using krpanotools? (needed for scripted distribution of my plugins) best, index

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 9:11am

returning a value from a javascript action

the args array is used in type=Javascript actions. your register_javascript_actions2() is type=Javascript, but krpano.actions.getlanguagecontent() is working as a normal js function: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="register_javascript_actions" type="Javascript" autorun="preinit"> krpano.actions.examplefunc = function(dest, a, b) { krpano.set(dest, a * b); }; </action> <action autorun="onstart"> examplefunc(test, 5, 2); trace(test); // 10 </action> important: if you create function...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 5:25pm

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

LOL, krpano is a commercial and paid product. You guys seriously expect it to get shared for free on gitlab, where you have no control over what others do with your investment, knowhow and years of work?

Friday, November 1st 2019, 7:46am

How can I turn off infinity increase or decrease hlookat?

i think tuur was right : adjustlookat(0); will directly set view.hlookat to ±180 that is the perfect solution

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 11:45am

How can I turn off infinity increase or decrease hlookat?

modulo is your friend :) trace('hlookat = ', view.hlookat, ' = ', calc(view.hlookat % 180)); ... ups seems calc does not support modulo and its not completely right anyway ... but you can also do it with action code mod(myhlookat, view.hlookat, 360); if(myhlookat LT 0, add(myhlookat, 360)); // limit to 0-360 if(myhlookat GE 180, sub(myhlookat, 360)); // shift value to ±180 (optional) uh, hope that's right

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 11:40am

Any code tutorials?

while krpano allows you to achieve stunning results without programming it still needs time and programming knowledge to dive into deeper waters. if you never coded anything at all, you should use dedicated websites / courses to learn basic programming principles, first. also understanding web technologies (html, css, js) helps a lot after that... be sure, the documentation is really great. just study the examples and check the documentation for things you dont understand. copy the examples in a...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 9:03am

On IOS 13, web pages are reloaded frequently

post your tour online, without that nobody can help

Friday, October 25th 2019, 9:19am

v1.19pr16 crashing Oculus browsers???

VR-OPT is supposed to work on all devices, not? it just switches to a dedicated image when changing into vr and hm, i remember oculus not working for a short time. klaus adressed that with an update in 1.20 not sure tough, if these problems affect 1.16, too 1.19pr16 is >1.5 years old old and has device support issues with modern mobiles... i'd consider to switch to 1.20

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 2:04pm

Use events of the new sound interface

its simple... just set(sound[name].onplay, 'trace("yehh, playing!")'); set(sound[name].onstop, 'trace("ouch, stopped.")');

Wednesday, October 23rd 2019, 11:23pm

v1.19pr16 crashing Oculus browsers???

your 4k resolution is probably too high for the oculus why are you not using the MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) Droplet ? you can also modify it and make a version with customimage[vr].size=2048