You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, July 25th 2016, 6:38pm

Author: Dreummeur

Embedded pano is disappearing when route changes

Hi Mudin, Have you tried destroying the pano object when leaving the state which displays the viewer ? We have successfully implemented an Angular JS app that displays different pano viewers and we fixed the behavior you describe by calling removepano from the krpano js library. Just make sure that removepano is called when the user leaves the state, for example in a scope destruction event. Hope this helps, Cheers

Friday, July 15th 2016, 1:11am

webVR hangs inside cordova iOS app

Hi, I had the same issue with a Cordova app running a WebVR pano on iOS. The fix mentioned above did work and the VR button did activate the VR mode, but then the app would just render a blank screen instead of the expected stereoscopic view. I know that since iOS 7 Webview-based apps cannot run in fullscreen mode, could it be the issue here ? I tried to emulate fullscreen by hiding the nav and status bars, but the tour still won't display in stereo. Nothing shows in the krpano console or in the...

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 2:58am

Web VR on Cordova for iOS

Hi, Sorry Oli, can't really help on the stereoscopic 3D topic I was wondering myself if anyone had success in integrating a Web VR video with krpano in a Cordova/Phonegap-based iOS app ? I've had great results on Android using Crosswalk, even with relatively affordable phones. On iOS 8.4 however, I cannot seem to run a Web VR video on a 5s iPhone. Panoramic videos are fine, but nothing happens when I click on the "Enter VR" button. Since the UIWebView renderer is known to be slow, I thought I wo...

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 9:56pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

I figured out what was causing this and it has nothing to do with krpano. For some reason my app was locked in portrait mode, switching to landscape fixed the issue. Now the MobileVR looks really promising, thanks !

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 1:46pm

webvr video splits in the wrong direction

Hi, As a new user of this forum I'll start with a big thank to Klaus and all the contributors that enable the krpano technology for all of us. I'm developing a mobile app (Cordova) that embeds 360┬░videos and I'm experiencing an unexpected behavior with MobileVR. I can successfully enter the VR mode, everything looks fine but the screen is splitted in the wrong axis (i.e. horizontally when the phone orientation is landscape). I could not find any advice on that issue anywhere, so I'm feeling this...