You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 5:23pm

Author: GIOLETS

WebVR: how to re-enable VR cursor?

Many thanks for your reply, Klaus. Actually some (aged ) clients don't want to have other things to learn, just wear the headset and watch the hotspot. Thanks work perfectly!

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:03pm

WebVR: how to re-enable VR cursor?

I know about the new automatic 1.20 feature that disable the vr-cursor when detecting vr-controllers, but many clients ask me to have the old VR Cursor. How re-enabe the VR cursor ?

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 5:15pm

WebVR mode: how to hide the "VR SETUP" button?

Just to say thank for the help. It work perfectly.

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 12:08pm

Thanks to indexofrefraction and Klaus for the prompt and useful tips. I've resolved and understood about the visibility of the VRSETUP button now. About the second question, pherhaps I was unclear. I'm trying to explain me better:using an Oculus Go, I wish to position a .png file (my logo) in order to have always the same orientation in relationship to the user eyes, also with if he moves the head around. In other words I wish to have the words present in my logo always readable (I've attached a...

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 6:48pm

My intention is, in WebVR mode(using for example Oculus Go) : 1)to hide VR SETUP button that now appear looking down ; 2)to replace the button with a logo (an hotspot). And in this case I know how to place an hotspot on ath="0" atv="90", but I really wish that, as the "VR SETUP" button does, always remain with the same orientation also moving the point of view. How to resolve? Thanks to all. Luca

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 12:00pm

Krpano updates, future and your thoughts?

Also I am disposal to pay a subscription for frequent update and support on the forum. +1

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 4:21pm

Problem on Oculus Go (and Oculus Browser): isgearvr not working?

Klaus, I'm sorry to boring you, but can you suggest me where to investigate or which files I can try to replace in my tour in order to enable the "big enter window"? I am sorry but I've to close a work in these days.. If you need I can share xlm files. thanks a lot. Luca

Monday, November 12th 2018, 3:53pm

Problem on Oculus Go (and Oculus Browser): isgearvr not working?

I've the following problem almost on all my published tours viewed on Oculus Go: I not see the "..big 'enter vr' button in the center of the screen" that occurs if the condition: "if(webvr.isgearvr" in vrtourskin.xmf is present. Almost in all my tour I said with the exception of this one: http://demo.visual4d.it/VR_icm/tour.html where, I don't know why (perhaps I've make some test on upgrade my files with krpano tool), I can see and manage the "enter VR" window. I also have noticed that in some ...

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 10:14am

Mobile and normal scale for windows text

I think to have resolved by myself, so want to share the solution for other users: Setting distorted="false" have resolved the problem, the size of the windows text between Mobile smarthpone/tablet and mobile Oculus are ok now. So these are the parameters that works correctly in all devices: distorted="false" depth.mobile="150" depth.normal="100" scale="0.1"

Monday, November 5th 2018, 3:50pm

Mobile and normal scale for windows text

I use these parameters for my text windows: <hotspot name="p4_parete" type="text" html="data:p4_parete" padding="10" width="250" bgalpha="0.90" bgcolor="0xe5e5e5"css="font-family: MiloPro; font-size:14px" bgroundedge="5" flying="1" ox="0" enabled="false" zorder="999999999999" alpha="0" distorted="true" mipmapping="true" oversampling="4" depth.mobile="200" depth.normal="80" scale="0.1" /> I have to scale down the text in "mobile" version 'cause on Oculus Go the text appear huge at the same scale ...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:06pm

Graphic error on some devices

Hi Klaus, I have search on the smartphone specs that have the error: Mali-G72 MP12 (Huawei Mate 10 Pro) chipset Exynos 9 Series (8895) ARM Mali-G71 MP20 (Samsung Note 8) Hoping that is helpful ...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 12:30pm

very good analysis Klaus. setting the ath e atv with more decimals has resolved. So: no "0" no "0.1" ok "0.0001" Many thanks Luca

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 5:16pm

Newby question on Textfield

...uhm not well resolved instead! I use these parameters for my text windows:<hotspot name="p4_parete" type="text" html="data:p4_parete" padding="10" width="250" bgalpha="0.90" bgcolor="0xe5e5e5" css="font-family: MiloPro; font-size:14px" bgroundedge="5" flying="1" ox="0" enabled="false" zorder="999999999999" alpha="0" distorted="true" mipmapping="true" oversampling="4" depth.mobile="200" depth.normal="80" scale="0.1" /> I have to scale down the text in "mobile" version 'cause on Oculus Go the t...

Friday, October 12th 2018, 5:17pm

I've noticed a bad graphic error on the left and right side of the starting image of each scene. See images enclosed. It occurs only on some smartphones (Samsung Note 8 - Huawey Mate 10 Pro, for example), both using Firefox or Chrome and come away when the user touch the screen or go in VR mode. Krpano 1.19 pr16. So I ask if it's an error that someone have already seen and in case how it was resolved, or, in the worse case, which instruction could simulate in automatic way a touch on the device.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:34pm

iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot in Oculus Browser

Referring to this old post: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…=12516&pageNo=1 I ask if using the new Oculus Go and its Browser is possible to have an iframe as hotspot in VR mode. Thanks for any answer.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 12:26pm

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Hi Klaus, referring to your note: Quoted In VR only WebGL content is possible and an iframe is a pure HTML content and there is no browser API for bringing that in any way to WebGL. A browser API for rendering HTML content into a WebGL texture would be required for this. I ask if could be possible to have the feature in VR mode using Oculus GO (and if you suggest us how), since , from Oculus support forum: WebVR Welcome to the WebVR Guide. WebVR is a browser API used to interface with VR headset...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 11:37am

Oculus GO: Working Apache PHP Mysql server

Fantastic idea Mike! I've tryed using another Web Server app that I've used many times with VRGear: https://m.allfreeapk.com/bit-web-server-…5/download.html Obviously I've bought the App many month ago, so I think is not a wrong use of software, right? And it works! Fantastic, so now is possible to run krpano tours inside Oculus Go stored them locally.Great and many compliments for the idea. Luca

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 3:22pm

Multilanguage Tour using Textfield

Many Thanks! It seem that I'll have a lot of stuff to study this weekend! thanks again. Luca

Friday, June 8th 2018, 2:26pm

Multilanguage Tour using Textfield

Now that I've learned how to show a window info text pressing an hotspot, I wish to learn if is possible to have these windows text available in vary languages, in relation to the language choosen at the first scene of the tour So ideally I wish to realize: 1) a series of icons (like flags) in the first scene where the user choose the desidered language (and in this case set a variable like es. language="de"). 2) Have on my /data folder different xml files that I cuold call with a thing like thi...