You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:57am

Author: JBA

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

I`m only getting the sound with 360 video Note4 and the HTC one (maybe others too). Anyone else with this issue - its the same with demo content etc. Cheers,

Friday, December 19th 2014, 5:23am

Error Messages

Hi Klaus - How do we get error messages going on this version? Ideally if there isn`t a Webgl or Flash version - a massage appears prompting the user to simply open the MP4 file. Cheers

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:05am

Is there a known issues Windows 11 touch screen?

Hi All, Is there a known issues Windows 11 touch screen? We cannot interact with them either on the screen or the mouse! msie 10/11 on win 8/8.1 may have xml issues. xml is interpreted more strictly by these browsers than by others. Sounds like some susequent xml's aren't loading. This may be a reason… We will make sure all xml files are saved as utf-8 _without_ BOM Thanks in advance...

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 8:40am

Freelance Krpano Expert Wanted

Hi All, We are looking for a freelance krpano developer who can mix design and coding expertise to help us with our current busy workflows. This will include - Designing an interface in Photoshop Converting to Krpano Installing Plugins Adding custom code and updating 3rd party existing code Adding hotspots Html overlays incorporating 360 video optimising for mobiles please PM me if interested.. thanks

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 8:26am

What Kind of Virtual Tour Is This?

This sounds like it was created by the old Flash Panorama Player script. By dropping in there it will convert to a sphere (if you can find it again)

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 7:22am

Loading Google Map tiles (instead of a flat gigapixel image)

Thanks Klaus I hear bing does this - do you have an xml example of how we can do this? Or opensource mapping?

Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 11:40am

Loading Google Map tiles (instead of a flat gigapixel image)

Hi Guys - is there a way of Loading Google Map tiles (instead of a flat gigapixel image). I dont mean the plugin - I mean using map tiles as part of the main image... I want to use it as an intro. Cheers,

Friday, September 14th 2012, 2:49am

Title Popup tooltips for the Map

I have the titles running for both thumbnails and hotspots but not on the map.. I suspect its in this action - <action name="skin_addmapspots"> for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i), if(scene[get(i)].lat, txtadd(spotname, 'spot', get(i)); txtadd(spotevent, 'activatespot(',get(spotname),'); loadscene(', get(scene[get(i)].name), ',null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); delayedcall(0.5,skin_showmap(false));'); copy(scene[get(i)].mapspotname, spotname); addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)]....

Friday, July 20th 2012, 10:34am

Large poly hotspots - still pan the pano under it?

Hi I have a pano with a large poly hotspot - its enabled and has text on hover but I also want to click and drap the panorama from under it. I have tried capture="false" and this doesn`t seem to work. Any Ideas? Cheers in advance. JB

Friday, February 18th 2011, 5:18am

Loading Times on Thumbnails

Hi - with Vtour on ipad tours over about 15 panoramas - the loading of the thumbnails slowed. Is there anyway of speeding this up at all?

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 3:23pm

Crosshair to follow mouse and become static on click

Thanks Zephyr but not yet - I also use var hvs = krpano.get("screentosphere("+mousex +","+mousey +")"); in my js which is called FLumoxed

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 1:56pm

Thanks jpdeglet69 Yeah but it needs to be a hotspot not a plugin - its ok to detect the x and y of the mouse location as long as it registers on the pano layer as a hotspot. I know its possible as the editor plugin does it (and more) -

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 3:45am

Hi Guys = Im trying to make a crosshair plugin perform an action to make it clear to the user where a hotspot is going to be created. I tried this - to no avail - Anyone mave any better ideas? - I already have js detecting the mouse location but I also want a crosshair to make it obvious where the hotspot is going <plugin name="crosshair" url="images/crosshair.png" visible="true" autopos="center"/> <action name="moveCrosshair"> set(plugin[crosshair].visible,true); set(plugin[crosshair].ath,scree...

Monday, October 4th 2010, 2:17am

Author: JB Colebrook

Very strange problem with plugin

Yes rebooting fixes for 1 refresh It also has a AC_RunActiveContent.js would that do it? Cheers

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 2:58pm

Hi John, Hope you are well? Same in Firefox, Chrome and safari! - its a phenomenon :)

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 6:55am

Hi Guys, I have developed a plugin (a multi-level menu) - which has 3 configuration xmls. It runs perfectly on its own. When adding to KRpano it also runs perfectly - the menus drop-down and the menus communicate with KRpano actions. PROBLEM: when refresh it disappears and WILL NOT RE APPEAR! Nothing works - restarting the browser, clearing cache, starting a new browser etc etc The only way I can get it back is by duplicating the whole project folder and opening that one. No file is changed from...

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 8:37am

Basic Action with If ---?

Hi Guys, Im looking for a basic conclusion to my little dilemma - I don't have time to work it out! :( <action name="s2"> looktohotspot(s2, 10, smooth(100,50,50));loadscene(scene2, null,MERGE,BLEND(1));lookat(38.45,80.01,100.34);wait(blend);lookto(0,0,100,smooth(100,100,100));) </action> I would like - "if the hotspot is in the panorama - look lo hotspot and then do all the above" looktohotspot(s2, 10, smooth(100,50,50));loadscene(scene2, null,MERGE,BLEND(1));lookat(38.45,80.01,100.34);wait(blen...

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 10:04am

Button to select the last panorama that was viewed

Hi All I know there is actions to automate next and previous scenes - and thats great.... but what about "go back to the last panorama that I viewed please, not the scene numbered lower but the last one I viewed" Ideas - cheers John

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 9:45am

email form continue: Help!

http://jmwrealestate.pixelcase.com.au/005/ click on the envelope

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 2:22am

Camera Controls

Yes I also think its corrupt