Search results 1-20 of 329.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:31am

Author: martyhr

Thumbs opened NOT if planet intro in 1.20.2

Alexey, thank you. https://www.virtualczech.cz/ceskykrumlov/

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 11:47am

Thumbs opened NOT if planet intro in 1.20.2

If you set in the tour thumbs_opened= true, the thumbs are opened. If you add littleplanetintro=true, the thumbs are NOT opened any more. Bug?

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 11:22am

3d models inside everpano

Christmas(2019 ) present version??

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 11:16am

branding free license.. problem

Hi Jordi, yes, same for me. I have branding free and good in all panos inside contextmenu.xml but not if redneder by everpano. How can I reach the new build?

Monday, September 9th 2019, 6:52pm

Everpano Import

Jordi, please where I can download new build? Your page https://everpano.com/downloads says only to enter my name and email and I do not receive any. Still not working for me. Marty

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 6:19pm

krpano Depthmap Support

Jordi, thanks. My first succesfull attempt: https://www.virtualczech.cz/troja3D/ :-) Marty

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:18pm

never ending rendering :-(

Everpano paid and used for the first time. One pano and ordinary cube. Render takes 1 hour and still rendering....and waiting. Should I wait or how long does one pano take to you?? Well started again. Render done. The result is Krpano tour but buttons Q,W,E... do not work. What to do next to see 3D effect??

Friday, August 16th 2019, 6:21pm

Oculus GO & KRpano

Hi, I added these two lines in webvr.xml and uploaded to my server. realwidth = gl.drawingBufferWidth; realheight = gl.drawingBufferHeight; Still the tour does not work in VR mode in my Oculus go. A can see the left/right picture but only by my left eye. What to do to repair my tours for Oculus go?? SOLVED ( not only these two lines.....)

Monday, June 24th 2019, 10:52pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Ho,ho, not Christmas gift but a Sommer holiday's gift ! :-)

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 3:35pm

license info with branding free

Hi Tuur, thanks. Solved: https://www.virtualczech.cz/heidelbergbranzovy/ Yes, yes, I use contexmenu and some logos but one client of mine wants to completly remove my signature from the tour and contexmenu and I still insist on having somewhere my copyright. That is why when using branding free I use logkey=true. Which other "nice options" of branding free license do you mean? marty

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 12:33am

Thanks Piotr ! How to add another Info to that console? I have this: and Tuur has this: I'd like to have also INFO: "My tour name and copyright or any other text info" Thanks in advance Marty

Monday, May 20th 2019, 3:25pm

Hi, I have branding free license. If I check barnading free, the button "o" on keyboard does not show the license. What parametr to use to be able to check licence wtih "o" key and to have also branding free. I forgot it but I rewmember that is some"license" in onstart.... Thanks

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 3:30pm

Krpano-only Website

nice!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 11:39pm

Christmas

Hello Klaus, any christmas present this year?

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 10:57pm

krpano 360 view for oculus go without "Enter VR"

You call 360pics from internal storage or you call vrtour via browser from web?

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:05pm

Kolor is Closing, Future of Panotour Pro

Really looking forward to the next release. Good luck, Klaus. Thank you

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:18pm

sorry for that "stupid" question

Quoted from "martyhr" Tuur, my friend, if(var1 == yes ..... seems to be working I do not why I insisted having get(var1) :-( Thanks a lot I knew it was my stupidity.... ...but still ....some bug.... I want to play title picture just once but the variable stays the same for two steps. It means if first pano starts, the var1 is true and picture is shown and the var1 should be no. but if I jump to second pano and back to first, the picture is shown again. If I repead the step - jump to second pano...

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:04pm

Tuur, my friend, if(var1 == yes ..... seems to be working I do not why I insisted having get(var1) :-( Thanks a lot I knew it was my stupidity....

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 7:56pm

I want to play something only once on start of ther whole tour and thatz is why I must use variable. In startup action I set the var1 to yes. Second action has a condition that if var1 is yes, play the sound. If not, play another one. Just for my understanding. But it seems my var1 is yes only when my tour starts :-( I call action yesorno on each scene and still have only beep2 :-( Sorry again for that question but I can nor figure it: <action name="startup2" autorun="onstart"> set(var1,yes); pl...