You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 4:42pm

Author: lara.beer

How did you change the plugin to integrate .obj or .glb?

Quoted from "-JJ-" Hey all, I'm using krpano just a few days now, but since I found helpful information in this forum a few times, I thought I should share my findings on this topic. My goal was to insert several 3D models into a krpano panorama. I found the original version from the first post just work fine, but obviously you would want a more recent three.js version for two reasons: Better support and documentation (pretty hard to find how things were done with three.js back with that specif...

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 11:12am

Author: lara.beer

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Hi there, I'm a beginner and I already found much information here in the forum. I'd like to implement an iframe as distorted hotspot (not as layer) and it has to work on iOS devices. So I think anyhow it should be possible to merge the "overflow: scroll !important;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch !important;" (code that the height also works on iOS devices) with this code: var iframe = document.createElement("iframe"); iframe.style.position = "absolute"; iframe.style.left = 0; iframe.style.top ...