You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 1:07am

Author: Felipeca

Microsoft OneDrive issue

Hi everyone. I have a client that for security reasons would prefer his virtual tour to be run inside a folder created and shared using MS OneDrive. The problem we are facing is that HTML files can´t start the Java Script from KrPano (I´m attaching screenshot). Has anyone encountered this problem before? How do you suggest we solve this issue? Thanks in advance!

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:39pm

Hotspots not working on some platforms

Hi everyone! I have published a simple tour using hotspots to display JPG images but it isn´t working on all devices. As far as I´ve asked, the non working environment is Windows 10 with IE. This si the tour´s link: http://irlandesmexico.com/femenino/irlandes/irlandes.htm l . Is there any work around to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 12:45am

Won´t work.

I get a "Access Denied! message. As if I did´t have permission to view the html file containing the tour.

Friday, August 7th 2015, 11:30pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Quoted from "benji33" Quoted from "Felipeca" Hola Todos! Today I found out that the latest Chromium build is not compatible with VR tours, as previous versions. Does anyone know if there is a list of the currently compatible browser to show panoramas as VR content? Thanks in advance Have a look here : http://webvr.info/ Thanks, Benji! Someday webvr will be standard (I hope).

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 1:35am

Which browsers are compatible with webvr?

Hola Todos! Today I found out that the latest Chromium build is not compatible with VR tours, as previous versions. Does anyone know if there is a list of the currently compatible browser to show panoramas as VR content? Thanks in advance

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:24pm

How we do it

This is what we use: <krpano version="1.18" title="CECC" onstart="startup();" idletime="75"> <events onidle="skin_nextscene_loop(+1);set(autorotate.enabled,true);" /> The "skin_nextscene_loop" is borroed directly from the default skin xml.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:03am

Been there, done that.

Will share a piece of code: You can add a variable to your hotspot: <!-- place your scene hotspots here --> <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-38.577" atv="12.473" linkedscene="scene_34" lookx="-120" looky="-10"/> And a piece of code to you hotspot style: <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="flecha1.png" scale="0.4" edge="center" oy="0" distorted="true" tooltip="" onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); lookto...

Friday, February 6th 2015, 5:44pm

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

Thanks Benji33. Will give it a try as soon as 1.19 arrives!

Friday, February 6th 2015, 1:11am

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

WoW! Quoted from "klaus.krpano" there will be very soon a pre-release of krpano version 1.19 (I'm already preparing the release) - and this version will have direct WebVR and Cardboard support. Does that mean that we will be able to watch panos directly on a MAC/DK2? Thanks in advance!

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 1:28am

Thanks tmhok!

Hi, I´ve already tried that plugin: Quoted from "tmhok" http://www.krpano.com/plugins/editor/#top see this But it saves that hotspots on a single scene, and I need a plugin that can save the new image hotspots over different scenes without loosing configuration. Thanks!

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:17pm

Puzzle Pano Cube

Very, very nice!

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:15pm

I´m lookin for a plugin programmer or developer.

Hi everyone, I need a plugin for a client that won´t have programminug skills. It must: 1. work over a multiscen xml file. 2. be able to import external images as hotspots, place them on a specific scene and adjust scale/distortion of the image. If possible the images will be located on a subfolder of the tour folder. 3. save the xml file to be read only (non editable version or version that does´t load the editor plugin). 4. if possible, disable the plugin inserted hotspots, so they won´t be cl...

Monday, April 28th 2014, 3:00am

Using tour editor on multiple scenes

Hi everyone. I need to insert image hotspots in various scenes in a virtual tour. The editor plugin seems to do the job fine for a single scene, so now I´m wondering if there is a plugin available that can do the same job on a multiscene pano, or if a plugin can be developed for this use. Thanks in advance.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 12:53am

Amazing!

I´ve just ried it and it´s amazing! Thanks a lot.

Friday, February 28th 2014, 10:48pm

How can I program a kiosk like this one?

Hi everyone! I would like to know if anyone here has programmed a kiosk like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiDsri8B4…FC8E8Ng&index=6 It consists of a touchscreen to control a videowall showing panoramas. I would like to control a similar videowall but use an iPad instead, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHOEM7Ny…lsUs8noTFC8E8Ng but not in mirror mode. Thanks in advance.

Friday, February 28th 2014, 6:31pm

Phonegap

You should google for Adobe Phonegap. And don´t forget that you need to register as Apple Developer to get the provisioning profiles to compile an App.

Monday, October 1st 2012, 6:26pm

Hotspot video plays in flash but not in html5

Thanks, Klaus I haven´t had the chance to upgrade the online version yet but I will give it a try.

Monday, October 1st 2012, 6:24pm

Video won´t play on html5 browsers unless I resize browser window

Hi everyone, I´m upgrading a tour I shot a few months ago with a simple video to link different panos. It works fine on desktops using flash, but on iDevices and using html5 in my browser the video won´t play, in fact I discovered that if I resized my Safari browser window while using iPad as developer agent the video is playing as expected (but not displayed). I´m running out of ideas and I´d appreciate any input. The tour was originally programmed using 1.0.8.14 and I´ve upgraded it to 1.0.8.1...

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 11:28pm

Hotspot video plays in flash but not in html5

Hi everyone, I´m trying to make a distorted video hot to play both for flash in desktops and html5 on iPads. When I first programmed this exaple last year and uploaded it to my site it worked, but not anymore. The link to the pano I need to debug is http://www.recorridosvirtuales.com/demo_…demo_video.html . I´m also attaching my xml file, I really don´t know what is happening so any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 12:08am

Very Nice!

I really like your use of distorted hotspots. I wish I had seen your work before doing this one: http://www.recorridosvirtuales.com/blogg…sa/profesa.html . Best regards from the subtropical regions of Mexico