You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 784.

Friday, November 29th 2019, 9:15am

Author: jeromebg

lookto with offset

Hi again, Still not a single small idea from anybody on this one ?

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 1:56pm

Oculus Go desktop mode

Hi, If desktop mode is not enabled in the Oculus browser then onover onout doesn't work if not in webvr mode. If desktop mode is enabled in Oculus browser then onover and onout works even if webvr mode isn't enabled yet. Problem is that hotspots with depth="off" aren't displayed with the same scale in webvr depending if desktop mode is enabled or not... Is there a workaround or does all the hotspots needs a depth setting to be displayed the same way in desktop or vr mode in Oculus browser ? THX ...

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 12:05pm

can krpanotools create unlicensed tour.js ?

just use the one you have in the viewer folder (krpano.js)

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 2:23pm

Switch from vr_controllers to vr_cursor

Hi, was lookinf for a way to swtich from vr_controllers to vr_cursor but can't find how to ... set(webvr.vr_controller_support,false);webvr_load_vr_cursor_hs(); doesn't make the trick. vr_controllers are disabled but vr_cursor is not added ? Thx !

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 1:15pm

Oculus Go VR controllers wrong position

Hi, still playing with the new excellent vr controllers feature in webvr with oculus go. Just noticed that if you setup the controller to be left handled then the laser is coming from topright of the screen instead of bottomleft ?

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 3:43pm

Stealing Panos

Quoted from "sharifbar" No they don't If they don't just pass your way... Do you really believe we are going to teach you how to steal panos ???

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:08pm

Wrong hovering position with controller in webVR

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" the question is why it didnt work at all for the smallest hotspot in the first video it was working as expected but our eye was focusing on the dot at a depth of 1000 so it was hard to imagine the direction of the laser further away.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 1:58pm

Ok, I've updated the exemple with a "working" version according to me. I hide the dot and show it when ohvering a hotspotI have a longer laser and change it's lenght according to the hovered hotspot depthhere is a small video : https://www.360images.fr/oculus3.mp4 and the online exemple is updated if you want to try with your oculus : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_depth/ Let me know if you think it's easier to use ?

Friday, October 18th 2019, 12:52pm

Quoted from "Tuur" Jerome, can you tell how you did the screen recording of the oculus? Just click on Share in the menu and record a video ;)

Friday, October 18th 2019, 12:20pm

Maybe this could be a solution: I modified the size of the laser so you can see more clearly where you pointing to : https://www.360images.fr/oculus2.mp4 Now I'll try to display the dot only when hovering a hotspot and modify the laser lenght too according to the hotspot depth. Do you think this is a better solution ?

Friday, October 18th 2019, 11:06am

A small video to show the "problem" hotspot with depth=1000 is easy to select, one with depth=500 works ok as it's mire near than the pointer. the one (last one) with depth=2000 is more far than the pointer so it's pretty hard to select. https://www.360images.fr/com.oculus.vrsh…1018-105741.mp4

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 10:46am

hum, after more test it seems the reactive area is correct, but as the controller pointer has a depth of 1000 it's visually strange when you point on a hotspot with a different depth, but I don't know if it can be solved...

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:18pm

Hi, Playing with the very very Cool new vrcontroller feature in Oculus GO, thx for that Klaus. There is a bug when hovering a hotspot if the depth is not the default one (1000). Hovering area is perfect with depth=1000 but with other values the zone is not exactly the displayed hotspot. I made a barebone here with 3 hotspots, depth 500 1000 and 2000 : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_depth/ Thx for looking

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 9:57pm

SWFAdress

Hi, SWFAdress plugin for krpano seems to be not available anymore... Is there an alternative ? Thx !

Friday, October 4th 2019, 9:24pm

Panotour Pro Update Package

Ok, thx Klaus for this thread ! 2 warnings are displayed on basic tour with 2 panos linked by a hotspot, when hovering a hotspot we have: WARNING: Unknown function: get this is related to the action that builds the tooltip when loading the new scene we have : WARNING: Unknown action: events.dispatch that's is the mainloadscene action (events.dispatch(onleavingscene, true);) Encrypting files with panotour OR with Krpano tools does a xml parsing failure.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 9:12am

krpano 1.20

Should we open a specific post for Panotour update ? The showtooltip action sends a WARNING: Unknown function: get

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 9:34pm

krpano 1.20

With the new package for Panotour the html file isn't generated ? (tried on on new built project) EDIT : Sorry for that, my bad, went too fast... works as expected about the html file

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 5:38pm

krpano 1.20

Thanx a lot for the Panotour package update ! When adding a basic hotspot to go to another scene a warning message is displayed in the logs : WARNING: Unknown action: events.dispatch ?

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 10:02am

krpano 1.20

THX KLAUS ! The good old flash 360 sound is now back in html5 and that is a great news !!!