You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 8:56pm

Author: virtual pete

Navigator Plugin

Hi Jordi, do you have a rough idea when the next release will be? Thx Quoted from "jordi" That new feature is already implemented, and will be delivered with the next release (soon)

Monday, October 14th 2019, 5:22pm

Navigator plugin

Do you have to create a 3d model to use this plugin or can it be used just using well positioned linked panos without the need of hotspots/arrows?

Monday, October 7th 2019, 7:30pm

Intro Video into virtual tour

I am sure i have seen this done before but cannot find any information. I ideally want to have an intro video, drone shot that kind of thing and when it finishes then the Virtual Tour starts. Is that possible and if so can someone point me in the right direction to see and xml example? Many thanks

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 10:04am

Solved

Thanks Scott, i solved it this morning. Somewhere along the line when i updated to a newer version i omitted to put in onstart="bombtimer(0); startup();"> so the script was not being read :( All ok now.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 4:22pm

bombtimer scene to scene stopped working

Hi, I have just noticed that my Auto next scene bombtimer on tours has stopped working. The tour was created using krpano-1.19-pr14, i have tried downloading pr16 to see if it helps but still nothing: Here is the tour The xml is here <!-- startup action - load the first scene --> <action name="startup" autorun="onstart"> if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].name); ); loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE); if(startactions !== null, startactions() ); </acti...

Friday, September 8th 2017, 3:27pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Quoted from "virtual pete" Hi Piotr, Many clients tell me that in VR mode they tend to lose orientation as to where they are in the building. I just wondered if it was worth exploring being able to have a floor plan displayed may be at the nadir point or at the bottom of the screen in VR mode so that you could always see where you are within a building/floor? This is an interesting concept I think about how it could be done. Thank you for the interesting suggestio...

Monday, August 28th 2017, 11:11am

How to edit xml file from the code

Hi, not quite sure what you mean. No one can edit file and save it on your server. When you upload the files do not include the tour_editor.html. You can edit/add hotspots etc locally using the tour_editor.html then save it to overwrite the existing tour.xml file. Then FTP the new xml file to replace the existing one.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 3:04pm

Circle Flare?

Hi, it is due to the flciker rate of the lights - most of the knew bulbs these days are like it :( Solution is to use a shutter speed twice as slow as the flicker rate. So for EU lights @ 50Hz use 1/25th or slower.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 6:32pm

Opening image

Thanks Reggie :)

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 3:59pm

Floor Plan in VR mode

Hi Piotr, Many clients tell me that in VR mode they tend to lose orientation as to where they are in the building. I just wondered if it was worth exploring being able to have a floor plan displayed may be at the nadir point or at the bottom of the screen in VR mode so that you could always see where you are within a building/floor?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 12:30pm

Floor plans in Tour Builder

Hi, are floor plans now part of Tour Builder as I do not see them mentioned on the krpanostore website or see any examples? Also are there more templates apart from Spartacus?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 12:27pm

FB Compatability

Hi, Are the tours Facebook compatible? If so can you show me an embeded tour on a facebook page so that I can be sure? I am concerned that the logo element might take over the screen too much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:48pm

Opening image

Hi, Is it possible to have an initial image when you start a tour like a logo for example and then the image fades away and the tour starts? I guess an option might be to have a blank pano with a logo and restrict it from being moved??

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:39pm

Autorotate

Hi Does anyone have a working example using this code <autorotate enabled="true" waittime="1.5" accel="1.0" speed="10.0" /> <events onautorotateoneround="push(skin_settings.loadscene_flags); I have tried it but cannot see any difference when having it added?

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 6:08pm

3d Model linked to Tour example

I have recently been working on a project trying to integrate a 3d model (dollshouse) into my virtual tour. I created the dolls house .obj and hosted it on Sketchfab.com. Umalo developed a plugin (hopefully available at some stage to buy) to enable you to click on an annotation within the sketchfab model and link it the panos in your tour. 3d Models can be created with free software sweet home 3d and uploaded to sketchfab. Here is the result

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 6:12pm

How to syncronize a 3D model with a Virtual Tour??

Hi, this might be a bit of a challenge, certainly is for me but maybe someone with good API knowledge might be able to help or provide a price for me for doing this. So here is the project I am trying to acheive. On this link you will find a demo of a 3d model (a kindle) and the annotations that have been added syncronise with the content on the right hand side of the screen. What I would like to acheive is similar but using a 3d model of a house on the left and on the right hand side is the 360...