You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 654.

Today, 9:58am

Author: indexofrefraction

Sound help

well, if autosound is not a string (the name) but an object, what could it be ? always read the docs, they are very exact ! (i didnt do that, first ) " there will be also a global variable named autosound that refers to that last created sound object. " so... playsound(auto,music.mp3,false,1); trace('last name = ',autosound.name); autosound.play(); // play later of course autosound gets overwritten if you create another sound with auto so it would be wise to backup the sound object for later use...

Yesterday, 8:26pm

Sound help

playsound(auto, music.mp3, false, 1); trace('autosound=', autosound); set(sound[get(autosound)].onplay, 'trace ("!");'); read the documentation: https://krpano.com/plugins/soundinterface/#soundobject

Yesterday, 7:36pm

Sound help

with action script you cant know the name if you use auto. so better use a name playsound(rocknroll, music.mp3, false, 1); set(sound[rocknroll].onplay, 'trace ("!");');

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 8:57pm

Textures behind foreground objects

Quoted from "tomasparks" what you look for is 3D reconstruction, here is a list of software reconstructing doesnt help without krpano supporting mapped 3d models ;)

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 4:50pm

Textures behind foreground objects

this needs an uv-mapped 3d (depthmap) model you would need the exact coordinates/rotations of multiple panoramas then calculate a texture for the 3d model it was discussed a while ago... but atm it is unknown if it will come

Friday, November 29th 2019, 8:28am

Hello everyone! Please ask me a question

ath = x / pixelwidth * 360; atv = y / pixelheight * 180 - 90; untested

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 4:28pm

Problem mit Orientation-Weiche

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <krpano> <events name="loadpano" keep="true" onresize="onresize_loadpano();" /> <action name="onresize_loadpano" scope="local"> calc(local.check, stagewidth LT stageheight); // is portrait? if(global.last_check != check, // not the same as last onresize? if(check, loadpano(portrait.xml), loadpano(landscape.xml)); copy(global.last_check, check); // update global ); </action> </krpano> maybe that works :) onresize can be called multiple times, specially on desktop...

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 6:30pm

VR and gyroscope icons disappeared in my mobile phone

no it isnt .... if we get 5cents for each of these gyro reports we are rich :D @ francarcia : try httpS://www.matradi.com/vr/191121benageber/

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:13am

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

regarding the post above... all true, but i found another way to apply filters to layers ... keep u posted

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:06am

how to model this with everpano

you can use 3d data generated by c4d but the final stl has to be simplified geometry! you cant use a detailed model because of performance thats why this technology works best with simpler scenes if you have close up furniture with complex geometry it wont work that well (mismatches will be visible in transitions) best reduce your scene and try to create a super low poly version then from that generate your stl

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 12:07am

zFilter WebGL postprocessing plugin

Hi Tuur, as much as I like both ideas.. sadly both wont come true. these are limitations by krpano, or lets say web technology in general. krpano postprocessing can only affect the panorama and hotspot rendered by webgl layers are html elements with css displayed on top and sadly can not be affected by krpano postprocessing. with zfilter 2 it is possible to use the krpano 1.20 postprocessing order and phase attributes this separates the postprocessing in two phases: phase=2 the panorama together...

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 9:18am

Gyro plugin doesn't appear when using scene

website must run on HTTPS ... search the forum for gyro problems

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 2:37pm

can krpanotools create unlicensed tour.js ?

Quoted from "Mael B." I did that by (temporarily) removing my license in the krpano tools and then creating a unlicensed js yes that works, tx. maybe not needing to remove the lic first comes somewhen :)

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 12:05pm

can krpanotools create unlicensed tour.js ?

hi, krpanotools can create a licensed tour.js with: krpanotools protect -o="tour.js" but... does anybody know: is it also possible to get an unlicensed tour.js using krpanotools? (needed for scripted distribution of my plugins) best, index

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 9:11am

returning a value from a javascript action

the args array is used in type=Javascript actions. your register_javascript_actions2() is type=Javascript, but krpano.actions.getlanguagecontent() is working as a normal js function: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="register_javascript_actions" type="Javascript" autorun="preinit"> krpano.actions.examplefunc = function(dest, a, b) { krpano.set(dest, a * b); }; </action> <action autorun="onstart"> examplefunc(test, 5, 2); trace(test); // 10 </action> important: if you create function...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 5:25pm

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

LOL, krpano is a commercial and paid product. You guys seriously expect it to get shared for free on gitlab, where you have no control over what others do with your investment, knowhow and years of work?