You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 3:33pm

Author: webseta

capturetouch vs context menu on android

Hi! So I think I've found a bug - or perhaps it's my mistake. I'm using capturetouch: true in the embed parameters because we have html plugins we need to be able to scroll. This however prevents us from accessing the context-menu with a long tap, on Chrome/Android anyway. Seems to be working fine on iOS. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Monday, October 21st 2019, 2:53pm

interactivecontent bug?

Selectable did it, thanks. Didn't realize that one had to be set aswell :)

Monday, October 21st 2019, 5:40am

interactivecontent bug?

Hi! So I'm creating a couple of textfield plugins, and even though the interactivecontent is set to true, they are still not selectable. These are the exact attributes used when creating them: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 type: 'text', keep: true, handcursor: false, align: 'center', width: 50, height: 50, bgcolor: 0, bgalpha: 0.5, bgroundedge: 50, vcenter: true, css: 'color:white;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center', html: '0', interactivecontent: true What am I missin...

Monday, October 7th 2019, 2:52pm

Is it possible to define "inline" js plugins?

Holy moly! That's right, if included like that in the xml, it works here too. But not if it's created through js code. So now we have narrowed the issue down :) Thanks! Btw to answer some of your concerns, yeah, we've been using js-based hotspots for years :) Not sure if it's intended or recommended, but the method works just fine.

Monday, October 7th 2019, 12:25am

Yeah, that setting is there. But like I said, the funny thing is that the same code displays the hotspots one time and doesn't display them the other, depending on how the .url property is set up. But if there are trace/console.log statements inside the hotspots, they always run, just no visuals with the base64 encoded version.This is the "full" code, first the one that creates the hotspot: Source code 1 2 3 4 const hotspot = krpano.addhotspot(element.name); hotspot.url = "/js/hotspot.js"; //hot...

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 1:05am

It's ok, I appreciate you trying to help But yeah, let's wait if Klaus has some more insight.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:43pm

Again, please read what I wrote. The same, exact code works if I do it like this: Source code 1 hotspot.url = "hotspot.js" and doesn't, if I Base64 encode the contents of the file hotspot.js, and put it there like this: Source code 1 hotspot.url = "data:text/plain;base64,ZnVuY3Rpb24ga3JwYW5vcGx1Z2luICgpIHsKICAgIHZhciBsb2..........." jQuery is loaded, if it wasn't, there would be an error saying it is undefined.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 4:48pm

No, you misunderstand. I just posted a single line from the plugin's code, there's of course more. Like I said, if the same code is put in a separate js, the red circle appears. If the contents of that js file is included the way Klaus has shown, the code still seems to be interpreted and running, but no visuals.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 4:17pm

Hmm, I just tried that, it seems to be working because some trace statements from inside the plugin are noticeable, however nothing appears visually. I have this very simple code inside of the plugin's logic, supposed to display some red circles: Source code 1 $(plugin.sprite).append('<div style="background:red;width:32px;height:32px;border-radius:32px"/>'); The very same code works if it's in a separate .js file, fed through the url attribute the traditional way. Any idea what might be causing ...

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 3:56pm

So the usual way is to define a plugin/hotspot element, either in the xml or through javascript code via addhotspot/addlayer/addplugin. In the case of custom developed js plugins we then need to set the hotspot.url / plugin.url to point to the file where the plugins code is written. My question is, would it be somehow possible to load the plugins code as a direct reference? Since js plugins begin like this: Source code 1 function krpanoPlugin() {} I tried to include it in the same js file and si...

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 3:52pm

Is it possible to access custom xml node content?

No, my interest was specifically in accessing content, because some type of data is better stored as node content, and not attributes. But I can use <data> nodes for that, it would have been ideal if it could have been done with custom nodes too, but alas, it can't.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 10:00pm

I did, and it doesn't work like that, I guess that only works for <data> and <action> nodes.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 9:05pm

Thanks a lot, but I already knew that. I was specifically interested to know if there's a way to read the node's content, instead of an attribute :P

Monday, September 30th 2019, 6:29pm

When there is a custom-defined xml node, something like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <krpano> <node> <subnode name="a">asdasd</subnode> <subnode name="b">qweqwe/subnode> <subnode name="c">asdasd</subnode> <subnode name="d">qweqwe</subnode> <subnode name="e">asdasd</subnode> </node> </krpano> Is it possible to access the contents of the nodes, so in the above example the "asdasd" and "qweqwe" texts? I know there is the <data> module, but I'm interested to know if it is possible to do it th...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 11:40am

krpano interface object (via onready vs registerplugin)

So then the question is, is it possible to get the KIO somehow from the JIO? :)

Friday, September 27th 2019, 5:13am

krpano interface object (via onready vs registerplugin)

Dear Klaus! When the krpano interface object is referenced from inside a registerplugin call, it's a bit different, as variables and certain methods can be accessed directly, like krpano.myvar (defined in the initvars for example). However when referenced from the onReady callback, it's necessary to use the call/get/set etc. methods. Is it possible to get the first type of interface object without setting up a plugin, and defining the registerplugin method? EDIT: after some testing looks like in...

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 3:43pm

parent=stage focus issue?

Oh yeah, I just realized that on mobile (android, chrome) it's not working at all, not just the text input fields but even buttons stop working. Klaus, is there a workaround or a planned bugfix for this?