Search results 1-19 of 19.

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 8:33pm

Author: andrewglover

Video Pause on Window Exit

That was it. Thanks.

Wednesday, September 28th 2016, 10:29pm

Video Pause on Window Exit

Hi there, I'm having an issue with the video file pausing when the user navigates to another tab and then returns to the 360 viewer. Any thoughts, or am I missing a configuration somewhere? Using Chrome on Windows 10. Here is the link: http://tour.vrtourpros.com.s3.amazonaws.…mo/vitalvr.html CONTENT WARNING: Video is of a medical operation while there is no graphic content there is a laparoscopic video (people insides) that is view-able. If you get quezy with medical issues probably not the best...

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 3:19pm

Mountain Peak Tour - 360° VR Support, Custom Navigation, Custom Animated Hotspots

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Great lensfare effect Thanks Piotr, we know of a great developer :P

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 6:01am

Mountain Peak Tour - 360° VR Support, Custom Navigation, Custom Animated Hotspots

Full tour covering over 100 miles along the Vermont Long Trail and 6 of Vermont State's (U.S.) tallest mountain peaks. Check it out and let me know your thoughts! www.VermontPeaks.com

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 9:02pm

Password Plugin

Quoted - which version of the password plugin do you use? 185 or 193? I am running the 193 Version of the plugin Quoted - on which krpano version are you running'? KRPano 1.19.pr5 (Most Recent) -- On further investigation, it appears as though when you disable / comment out the Source code 1 <include url="pw_vr.xml" /> Statement it will load a predefined view.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 8:55pm

UPDATE ver 4.5 - New lensflare plugin for HTML5, Flash and VR!

Hey there, Great plugin, it seams to work great. However whenever I enable deep linking it appears to disable it's self. Any thoughts?

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 7:12pm

loading view

Hi Turr, Thank you for the great plugin. I have a question though. Every time I have a defined start-view, such as: Source code 1 <view hlookat="110" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" /> The view will load, however as soon as you go to navigate (click and drag) the password plugin somehow re-sets the view to 0,0. Even if that page was not protected. I know it is the password plugin because when I comment out the plugin include state...

Friday, June 24th 2016, 6:26pm

Deep-Linking

Quoted from "Umalo" http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…ews119vtourskin Thank you, Here is what I'm trying to do, Code Chunk Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 copy(adr, browser.location); indexoftxt(qi, get(adr), '?'); if(qi GT 0, subtxt(adr, adr, 0, get(qi))); copy(si, scene[get(xml.scene)].index); copy(h, view.hlookat); copy(v, view.vlookat); copy(f, view.fov); copy(d, view.distortion); copy(a, view.architectural); clamp(d, 0.0, 1.0); clamp(a, 0.0, 1.0); set(pp,...

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 11:36pm

Deep-Linking

Can someone please point me to the Deep-Linking documentation? I have looked allover the site and can not seam to find information on it. Thanks.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 10:45pm

Changing Pano to tour in different directory

Quoted from "Timescale" Could you link to this documentation. I can't find any function or action called "changepano" in the documentation. It was taken from line 313 in the webVR xml document. Link: http://krpano.com/viewsource.html?exampl…r/krpano_vr.xml Source of Link: http://krpano.com/examples/usage/#webvr

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 10:13pm

Changing Pano to tour in different directory

Hi guys, I'm running into an issue where I'm tring to change the pano from the main tour to a second tour in a nested directory. The code I have is: Source code 1 onclick="changepano( loadpano('/buildings/welcomeCenter/tour.xml', null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1));); closeHomeMenu" however I keep geting this Warning - " WARNING: Unknown action: changepano " This code was copied identically from the sample xml document provided on the example page of the documentation. Any thoug...

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 4:46pm

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Quoted from "Timescale" Also, next time try and post non release related posts and questions in the appropriate forum channel. Thank you for the help. There is currently not a webVR plugin forum channel, which is why it was asked here.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 3:41pm

mobilevr_touch_support

Can someone please explain to me what this specif attribute (mobilevr_touch_support) does on the webVR plugin? I'm trying to come up with a way to place a hotspot on a layer that floats in the top center of the spit screen so that it can detect touch based events within that trigger zone and trigger an event on whatever hotspot the cursor is over.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 7:12pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Hi augustommm, Can you re-post that source code you referenced. Your last reply was missing it. Thanks,

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 7:05pm

Cubemap Support for 360 Video

It is now possible to produce cube map video files. ( https://github.com/facebook/transform ). It would be nice for the videoplayer plugin to support this.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 5:30pm

Quoted anyway I don't think it would be a good idea to jump from VR mode where people wear glasses, to a normal page, it would hurt your eyes... Agreed, I'm planning on building a transition page with a countdown that says, "leaving VR Mode in ___ Seconds. Please remove your headset to continue to your selected non-VR content."

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 4:51pm

Quoted from "jordi" I tried with self and top, and it's working , but maibe you don't want to leave the page ... Yes, I can get it to work with _self and _top, however I need the primary tour window to stay accessible (meaning a new tab or window needs to open -_blank). The thing is that it works with the <layers> onclick attribute but not with a hotspot attribute (see thread from Tuur & Klaus: internetexplorer ). Also some interesting reading / concepts here, but the drawbacks to this approach...

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 4:15pm

Popup Blocker

Quoted "maibe just try no to exit VR and just open the url, it should exit anyway, or try first open url and then exit" I tried that first, unfortunately there is something that prevents the openurl() call to execute when done from within VR mode. On closer inspection, I believe what is happening is that openurl() is causing the popup blocker in Chrome and Safari to trigger. While I know I can white list this, my viewers won't know that. Anyone eles have a problem with openurl() triger popup bl...

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 3:34pm

Opening External Link (URL) Inside VR Mode

How would I go about opening a External Link / URL from within VR mode. Right now I have the following: Source code 1 <action name="openAd1"> webvr.exitVR(); openurl('http://vermontpeaks.com',_blank);</action> This works when using non VR mode, my hope was by including the Exit Call it would first close VR mode, then open the URL, but it doesn't seam to work. Any idea? Thanks, ~Andrew