You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 1:06pm

Author: herrpedro

returning a value from a javascript action

hi, thank you for your reply. That wont do (i think) in my case because of atomic execution. All the function will execute synchronous but i think that the get variable in krpano variable, after, the execution of the jsfunction, can get a different value if some executions occur at the same time. I turned into a jsget with 2 "envelope" actions since i can pass %1, %2, etc to jsget but i could not manage to pass a variable, neither by name, neither with get but %3 was fine i had a problem while a...

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:10pm

i keep digging added a console log to see the "args" array and i get at 0 the "envelope" action name so.. i guess it is not this way there is no point in setting args[3] to return the output since i'm not getting the 2 input arguments ["register_javascript_actions2"] 0: "register_javascript_actions2"

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 10:57pm

Hi all so far all examples i got was to call functions and then change something in krpano plugins or positions (there is one example in the skin file but i did not find any to "return a value" Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="register_javascript_actions2" type="Javascript" autorun="preinit"> krpano.actions.getlanguagecontent = function( labelId , type , outresult) { args[2]='ola'; outresult = 'ola'; } </action> when i call Source code 1 getlanguagecontent(get(hotspot[%1].hsname) , 'audit...

Friday, September 6th 2019, 6:15pm

vr div click in krpano 1.20

You are right (of course you are) what is happening to me is that the hover works... the buttons change colour, the pegman "jumps", etc but click does not happen screenshot attached the way i did it Layer is created type="container" align="top" y="10%" width="50%" height="50%" visible="false" bgcapture="true" capture="true" handcursor="false" keep="true" onloaded="add_div();" add_div adds inside that layer. javascript is called to add the map to that div Id. Here is the live example. This is the...

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:04am

I meant Oculus go (in my case ) in webvr mode. When I'm home. I'll write it in a clearer way. Thanks

Friday, September 6th 2019, 12:08am

hi all, I am so so so so pleased with krpano 1.20. Thank you Klaus! I'm writing this but i guess there is no real solution to this other than create some layers/hotspots to receive the event and then pass it on to the div via JS I got a googlemaps div showing my panoramas with pins all over my country While i was hoping around i remembered to click my map and it showed up but i could not zoom in or out. I could drag it but my guess is that the vr controller cant find what to click inside the goo...

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 11:18pm

slicing gigapixel performance

cancelled at 67% (almost 24h passes) and 3h ago changed the temp file folder to my ssd drive it is at 63% now after 3h30m edit - new info: not much difference between sata and ssd at this time processing - 2019.08.03 17.40.41 DSC03691 Panorama-1 - converting sphere to cube format... 1/7 loading... 67% update: this morning was at 69% now i went to check it and from 11/Ago 17h52 till 13/Ago 19h08 i got 1 323 875 swap files and why 19h08?? because windows rebooted !!!!

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 11:12am

slicing gigapixel performance

hi i just built a 36gigapixel image and now i am slicing it. been 12hours now and it is at krpano makepano tool 1.19-pr16 - 64bit (build 2018-04-04) - using config: vtour-multires.config processing - 2019.08.03 17.40.41 DSC03691 Panorama-1 - converting sphere to cube format... 1/7 loading... 66% when i look at system performance (i am writing this in the same pc and i got no issues at all) it takes only 12%cpu and 421mb RAM (although it might be leaking because the overall system shows 6.1gb in ...

Friday, January 4th 2019, 5:37pm

Oculus GO & KRpano

Hi, Klaus, happy new year! Thank you! Do you have any date expectation like weeks, months ?

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 10:51am

Oculus GO & KRpano

hi all, Happy 2019 everyone. Has anyone had any evaluation on using Go pointer in krpano? Thank you all

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 1:49pm

is possible decrypt one .xml file encrypted?

hi klaus, just lost my disk where i made the development all i have is encrypted files can you send me a pm with your email since you do not accept messages or followers thank you

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 7:49pm

krpanotools x64 crash

hi i had a crash encrypting a file for some days now whe i was splitting the file in pieces so i could see what bit was causing it i found a bunch of code that was nos in the xml and not in comments (it was a comment but only had end.. not start) i added the start in the comment and all went well don't know if it is your case

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:41pm

parsing and accessing custom XML

hi, thank you for your reply, i did read your post while working on this and searching the forum, i did it more than once actually The thing is i'm after more than "translation".. i'm setting up hotspots and actions and dynamic hotspots based on that like "youtube movie id" associated with language or mp3 audio file associated to language i managed to parse it already with klaus hint now i'm having trouble with "defaults" or "fallback" like.. if i want a "youtubeid" from a element i'm having tro...

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 6:35pm

Multi-language support in panoramas

Hi, recovering this from a long time but i want to achieve is multilanguage this is my structure i'm always messing with if's and get's and nulls and can't get it straight, sorry <itemdata name="name1" youtube="-someId"> <language name="pt" sound="pt/17.mp3" text="name 1 in pt" /> <language name="en" sound="en/17.mp3" text="name 1 in en" /> <language name="es" sound="es/17.mp3" text="name 1 in es" /> </itemdata> <itemdata name="name2" youtube="otherId" text="testname2"> <language name="pt" sound...

Friday, September 28th 2018, 10:43pm

hi! that really really explains it. thank you for your help

Friday, September 28th 2018, 10:42pm

Display Scene and title in Google Analytics

this was one of the things i wanted to do for a long time google tag changed it a bit https://developers.google.com/analytics/…on/gtagjs/pages now it is enough to gtag('config', 'property-id', { 'page_title' : 'your title', });

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:32pm

Follow Mouse Plugin

Quoted from "BOX" I rewrote this for HTML5 if anyone wants it: https://github.com/BOXNYC/krpano-plugins…/followmouse.js Cheers! thank you!

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 11:00pm

hi! thank you for your 1st post :) welcome i want something like data[nameOne].xml.language[pt].content or something like this <- edited: does not work either so i can read the string "portugues" from that xml i never tried this one.. i'll try it now :) <data name="nameOne" sound="somesound" video="somevideo" photo="somephoto"> <language name="pt"> portugues </language> <language name="en"> english </language> <language name="es"> espanõl </language> </data>

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:14pm

"Hotspot-image" following sphere of pano. How to do this?

i've seen this around here http://3dvista.com/samples/live_pano_ny.html dynamically changing cubefaces while rotating if i can find it i'll post a link