You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 3:45pm

Author: Net360

The text does not appear

Please do not understand very well this last version of KRpano, but I'm having a problem that even inserting true in tooltips_mapspots = "true" is not showing the text. In the example of the Krpano Barrique Vine Cellar Tour - Image-Map with Radar Navigation, what must we do to appear the title of each scene in each hotspot on the map Thank you very much.

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 8:54pm

iphone/ipad sound -> HTML5 audio is not supported, HELP needed

Quoted from "Net360" I have the same problem , please. ERROR: soundinterface - loading of som.mp3 failed with my older tour, I did not have this problem. Thank you I fixed the problem already Thank you..

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 8:11pm

iphone/ipad sound -> HTML5 audio is not supported, HELP needed

I have the same problem , please. ERROR: soundinterface - loading of som.mp3 failed with my older tour, I did not have this problem. Thank you

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 2:55pm

How can I make a little planet intro ?

Quoted from "mahmoudi" hi and thanks for your response ... do you tell me how can I call an action ... thanks ... best regard ... Ruhollah Quoted from "mahmoudi" hi and thanks for your response ... Quoted from "mahmoudi" do you tell me how can I call an action ... Quoted from "mahmoudi" thanks ... best regard ... Ruhollah Quoted from "mahmoudi" hi and thanks for your response ... do you tell me how can I call an action ... thanks ... best regard ... Ruhollah I left everything ready in the above...

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 1:14pm

How can I make a little planet intro ?

Hello Mahmoudi Your code is wrong. The little planet code given by VN2009 is right, the problem is that 1- you dont know how call a action 2- with several panos you need make scene by scene but when you have just one you dont need scene on your code. I tested on my server and is OK. You can make that way. <krpano version="1.0.8.15" title="VirtualTour" onstart="wait(blend); intro();"> <action name="intro"> tween(view.hlookat, 0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad ); wait(3); tween(view.vlookat, -20, 2.5, easeInO...

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 9:33pm

krpano 1.0.8.15 (Updated)

Esys If I understand what you asked is on the tour.xml at the first line. <krpano version="1.0.8.15" title=" -----------------" onstart="startup();">

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 7:28pm

Load vtour on Ipad

Sorry for my question but is it possible to find the way to load a Vtour on Ipad HD to work locally ? Thank you

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 2:15pm

Ok I get it on the skin_settings whe need to set it to true. Thank you everybody and you andrey

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 11:53pm

Show text on hotspot

On this new Krpano If I want to show text onhover on the hotspot only in swf mode somebody knows What I have to do? I tried some code but i did not get sucess. On the thumb I get it. Thank you

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:41pm

Panos Limitation

How many panos can I make on Make Vtour ( normal)? I made a vtour with 91 panos and now I have some problems with it. Thank you

Friday, August 31st 2012, 5:04pm

Hi Klaus, if I want to put an image in place of bing maps, what I need to do to open the same way that opens the map? Is it possible? Thank you very much.

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 3:03pm

Image Plugins

Please I made a plugin (buttom) to call a image with a action, but the problem is on the first CLICK I have to click two times to open a image. But after I opened the first time he starts working on the first click I s this another bug from swf.(Adobe) THANK YOU.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 2:51pm

Full screen

I did not found anythig about, but OK. Thank you

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 11:25pm

Hello MarcW. To get the name like you want put this code set(plugin[get(thumbname)].scenetitle, get(scene[get(i)].title) ); set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover,showtext(get(scenetitle), buttonstyle);); - Dont forget txtstyle on your code on this case is buttonstyle after this code set(layer[get(thumbname)].linkedscene, get(scene[get(i)].name) ); regards

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 10:59pm

Full screen

Somebody knows why my full screen on the context menu don´t work anymore. I need to do something with the code now ? Is it a swf configuration? I have tried various codes and nothing happened Thank you

Friday, August 17th 2012, 7:04pm

Thank you Klaus , I love it. You are the best !!!!

Friday, August 17th 2012, 7:02pm

Problem with video

Thank you

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 11:56pm

Problem with video

Please I can not see my videos inside of my tours on google chrome anymore on localhost. I tried on another computer and it happened the same problem. I dont have this problem on Mozila, somebody knows anything? Thank you

Friday, August 10th 2012, 9:32pm

Text Styles

Sorry for my question, but some virtual visits that I made ​​some text styles are cutting the end of the word. How can I fix this? In mozila is correct but when I open google to cut back again. thank you

Friday, July 27th 2012, 3:47pm

Problem with introimage

Finally I found the problem. The problem was that I repeated the plugin for sound at all xmls, and I should have placed only on the main xml. Interestingly, This error appears only when you put the xml into the swf. Thank you very much