You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, January 18th 2010, 11:23pm

Author: aircatcher

Keeping autorotate settings in a tour

Yes.. i am certain the next one has that call.. because i am using only one xml dynamically generated by php. but other settings (like fisheye, fullscreen) remain unchanged when the "same" xml is reloaded. Guess i'll have to work around it in php. thanks

Monday, January 18th 2010, 9:23pm

Keeping autorotate settings in a tour

Hi, just a question: i have a tour of several panoramas, i start the tour with autorotate enabled. when a user clicks the "autorotate-off button" autorotate is disabled but when another panorama in the tour is loaded autorotate is automatically enabled again. So my question: how to keep autorotate turned off when loading a new panorama in a tour? (for other things one can use keep="true" ) Frank

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 8:26pm

Known issue? Safari (on windows XP) crashes on fullscreen.

Safari just crashes on virtually all Flash apps when going to fullscreen. So also on: http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=p…rche/kirche.xml I use the most recent versions of Safari (4.0.4) and Flash 10,0,32,18 . But i just found out that disabeling "hardware acceleration" in the Flash options solves the problem completely! So that might mean that there is a problem between Flash and my video card driver (ATI Driver Packaging Version 8.64-090714a1-085212C-ATI ). Gonna try if updating the drive...

Monday, November 30th 2009, 11:27pm

Known issue? Safari (on windows XP) crashes on fullscreen.

Hi, i am running Xp sp3, with all browsers. I really like safari lately but it always crashes when switching to fullscreen in all Flash apps i tried (also krpano). Is this a normal problem or is it related to my flash version/other software? Does somebody use a method to not show the go fullscreen option for Safari? Or is there an easy way to get the browser used in Krpano? Thanks, Frank

Friday, November 27th 2009, 7:37pm

My first experience from Italy

Very nice! And such a beautifull church as well! Bravo!

Friday, November 27th 2009, 9:43am

New Design, New Presentation, New AERIAL VISIT.....

Really nice and great quality! how many images did you use to stich the panorama? maybe i have a few tips for better stitching: - fly the drone straight above low contrast terrain (snow, water, grass) - stitch the images with manual control-points on the horizon (as far away as possible) - now the panorama is straight and all problems are concentrated in the area straight down, but if that is simple water or snow it is easy to fix. Good luck! Looking forward to see more of your work here. ;)

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 10:34pm

I, regularly have a problem...

(just to check (rule out simple things beforehand)) Maybe your spacebar hangs? try hitting it hard once when the problem occurs. My spacebar does do it sometimes.

Friday, November 13th 2009, 9:23pm

Endless virtual tour (including aerial panoramas)

Hi, As being new to this forum i'll first introduce myself: I am Frank, located in the Netherlands, doing mainly aerial photography (with kites) for about 3 years. This year i have started doing aerial panoramic photography. As a parttime webdevelloper i have quite some experience with PHP, Mysql, etc. Bought a license for Krpano a few months ago, it is amazing and easy to work with! At the moment i do not have any commercial intentions, and i am building a site to show my work to friends and ot...