You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 5:59am

Author: crazydiver

Google Nexus 7 Tablet

I know this is an old thread but I wonder if anyone can provide me some information how to get the gyro working with the Nexus. The panorama works great but the gyro option is not available. The gyro option button is available on the ipad however. Thanks.

Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 6:13am

Masking the Radar beam in JS?

Thank you very much Klaus. The documentation is helpful.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 4:47am

Is it possible to have control bar (default navigation bar) closed on startup?

Hello, This probably is easy to do but I'm having a hard time finding how to do this in the vtourskin.xml file. I am using the default tourskin and was wondering if there is anyway to have the controlbar to be automatically closed down on startup. Then if possible, is a user wants to use it, all they have to do is click on the slide up button to engage the control bar. Thank you!

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 3:51am

Masking the Radar beam in JS?

Hello, Curious about this but I realized that the radar mask works only in flash because when viewing in html5, the radar beams ignore my mask. I wonder, for devices such as the ipad, how can this be implemented. Or am I doing it all wrong? hahaha.. Still learning!

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 3:35am

Showtext only shows in flash?

Hello, I wonder if this is only me but I can't figure out why showtext does not appear in HTML5. In flash (using the editor), when I mouseover a hotspot, the text appears but when I mouseouver in html5 nothing happens. I checked my html file and I have html5 set to prefer, which is my preference but I sort of don't understand why text does not appear in html5.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 3:29am

Radar beam not showing?

Umalo, Thank you again for the response. I realize that problem lay with the scenes and the not the radar plugin itself. After adding this to each scene... the beam shows. onstart="activatespot(scene_1, 340)" Now I just have to know how to control the beam because it goes outside the map which I still don't understand why.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 5:35am

how do you add a customized map in the tour?

Thank you! The example was a great help!!! I'm learning little but little but this is definitely fun!

Friday, August 30th 2013, 5:34am

Possible to add caption to images?

Umalo,, I appreciate your responses but I have no clue how to make a textfield plugin to be put on as parent image. I wonder if thee is an example I can follow somewhere here. Thank you again.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 5:30am

Radar beam not showing?

Quoted from "Umalo" If you are forcing HTML5 try adding: alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.js" and be sure to have in plugin folder. Also take care to turn visibility on somewhere in the code Umalo, Thank you for the response. Just curious but I would like to know how to turn on the visibility.

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 5:04pm

Hotspot doesn't appear in Android?

Hello, I'm wondering if the reason I can't see any image hover hotspots in my phone is because my android phone is not using 4.0. Other hotspots such as hotspots for navigation are visible. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 10:21pm

Radar beam not showing?

after doing some checking, I get a warning stating that the plugin radar was skipped (skipped flash file: radar.swf I believe this is the cause. However, I am Not sure what is wrong because the plugin code url in my tour.xml file points to the plugins/radar.swf and yet I get the warning. %SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.swf obviously I am doing something wrong here. Any advice?

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:14am

mapmask error?

My apologies but I seemingly get this error when only using an android smartphone. For other devices, pc, ipad, android tablets all is clear. I dont understand why. Error: mask "mapmask" not found Thank you reading"

Monday, August 26th 2013, 9:57pm

Radar beam not showing?

Hello, I'm trying to mimic "scenes with image map" demo on my vtour. Although I have successfully place the map in the tour with the spots, the radar beam doesn't show. I have the radar plugin placed in the xml but don't know why know beam appears. This is my code... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 <!-- gl...

Monday, August 26th 2013, 9:53pm

quality is decreased when creating vtour?

Thank you for clarifying. I'm using normal and now understand due to your explanation. Thank you.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 9:02pm

gyro to automatically enable when viewed via mobile device?

Hello, Searched but coudln't find a clear answer on how to automatically enable the gyro plugin when viewed via mobile device. Is this possible? Thank you for reading.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 1:24pm

Getting coordinates?

Still learning and hate to admit that I've been finding coordinates for hotspots by making a default hotspot and then copying the variables from it. As I was going through demo vtour examples (specifically demotour-weingut), I noticed that you can outline the borders of doors and picture frames (in the Kellerstueberl scene) and would like to know how it is possible to trace the borders of the pictures. Is there something I'm missing because that looks a bit difficult and time consuming to do by ...

Monday, August 26th 2013, 1:05pm

Possible to add caption to images?

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to add caption with a gray transparent background on images. I use the pichotspot style with zoom icon and the images popup beautifully. However, I would also like to add some caption explaining a little bit about the subject of interest. Thank you.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 1:02pm

how to control panning when viewing new scene

Alexey, Thank you. I am learning a lot and it's fun!

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 5:44am

how to control panning when viewing new scene

Hello, I was wondering if there is a simple to control which way to pan. Copying examples from the demo, I quite dont understand how the view automatically pans to the left or right. I would like to control this.