You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 2:08pm

Author: Hoel

How to change the parameters of the styles for virtual controllers ?

Ok for the depth of the target point I found the solution, actually it is very simple but I didn't see it at first. It is just in this line in the webvr.xml file: calc(distance, (caller.target AND caller.target.hitd GT 0 ? caller.target.hitd : 1000));

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 10:43am

I found a message from Klaus that is somewhat related to this, here are some quotes : Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Therefore in the new webvr.xml the vr_cursor has a depth of 120 (=120cm) by default. That's looks better in VR and is typically in front of the 3d-model (instead of somewhere behind it, which looks bad when actually behind but still rendered above). Quoted from "klaus.krpano" With the vr-controllers it is similar, the 'point' is either rendered at the depth of the hotspot or at depth=...

Friday, September 20th 2019, 6:57pm

Hi all, For VR mode in VR headsets with controllers (like Oculus Quest), how to change the parameters of the styles for virtual controllers ? To change things like the white target point that becomes green when it hits a hotspot. This point is always visible with handcursor or light + target styles. It seems it's depth is something like 1000 units when not hovering a hotspot. How to change this depth default value ? Also how to change color or shape of this target point ? I think it's in the web...

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 4:21pm

krpano 1.20

Thank you Klaus !!! I didn't have time to see this update in details yet but it seems huge and great ! I think the wait was worth it

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 11:34pm

Hotspots positions relations between monoscopic and stereoscopic modes in same panos

Hi Klaus, thank you very much for this interesting reply I just witnessed what you said about " the hotspot will move slightly differently than the pano image when looking around ". In stereo/VR mode you can see that by closing one eye and looking at one hotspot while moving around. In monoscopic/2D mode there is no such drifting of hotspots. Is it an intended behavior for stereo ? Isn't it possible to stick hotspots to their backgrounds on each side ? Actually it would be like placing any stere...

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 2:32pm

VR cursor hotspot depth relative to other hotspots

Hi, In Web VR mode the cross cursor hotspot is set at a specific depth, defined in the depth parameter of the "vr_cursor" in webvr.xml file. But when we move it near another object of the same defined depth we can see it appears slightly in front of it. Also when passing over another hotspot the cursor will automaticcaly jump to the depth of it, but again with a little depth gap in front of it. It seems this depth gap is around 100 krpano depth units. I want to change this depth gap (even cancel...

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 2:32pm

Hotspots positions relations between monoscopic and stereoscopic modes in same panos

Hello everyone Again I post in the beginners section because what I want is probably obvious for advanced users. For stereo panos we can put hotspots at different depth levels, so they appear at the wanted depth in the 3D space. It means that when in stereoscopic/3D mode any hotspot will have a particular relative position in the left view, and another relative position in the right view, so that it appears in correct relative depth/distance when we view in stereo. Also any stereo pano can be re...

Friday, March 15th 2019, 5:38pm

WebVR floating/following hotspots to instantly change zoom level (FOV)

Yes I tried this instead and it works, Thank you! It also works with set(plugin[webvr].mobilevr_lens_fov, xx);. I don't know if there are differences between changing fov and zoom values, I will look at it. As for changing fov like that in WebVR, it is to give option to change it quickly without removing VR headset and without changing anything else. So it is possible in a given scene to look for a moment at some detail by zooming in like with binoculars, or instead to have some very large view ...

Friday, March 15th 2019, 2:22pm

I tried what you said but with no luck... I put the code " onclick="set(view.fov, 120);" " in the hotspot parameters but nothing change after the cursor timeout (in VR mode).

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:41pm

Hello everyone, My first post on this forum, also pardon my english if any mistake, my native language is french. I know krpano for some time now an I tried it for some experiments especially with stereoscopic panos in VR. It is very good and brings many great possibilities for virtual tours, but I never really began to use it extensivelly and my skills in coding (like in XML) are quite low. I plan to use it more now so I have to learn... For now I have a specific question. In a tour with severa...