You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 756.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:03pm

Author: Alexey Tkachenko

Thumbs opened NOT if planet intro in 1.20.2

HI) I think this could be fixed quickly by ourselves: Search for the action "skin_setup_littleplanetintro" in the vtourskin.xml and add this line Source code 1 if(skin_settings.thumbs_opened == true, skin_showthumbs(); ); after Source code 1 skin_showskin(); Hope this helps

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 8:14am

tour_testingserver.exe passing parameters for alternate to index.html

Hi James) Just yesterday I had to show 2 variants of the tour from one folder locally. What I do is NOT have index.html in the root folder of the 'testing server.exe (in my case it's renamed 'start.exe'). In this case when you click 'start.exe' it opens a root folder contents in the browser and then I click the needed 'tour.html' to launch it. And then click browser 'back' button to return to index. See the attached printscreen. I'm not sure if that's what you need. but it might be helpful

Monday, November 11th 2019, 8:30am

vr="true" ???

Hi) Did you tested this layer on MobileVR or on actual VR (Oculus, HTC)? I guess this 'VR' setting is not documented because it's a kind of a custom 'tag' to mark some layers. For example, inside 'webvr.xml' there's a layer named 'webvr_enterbutton' (ENTER VR button). On mobile I can see this layer, of course, it opens Mobile VR settings. I'm sure this layer is not visible in real VR on HTC, because there only WebGL (and no layers) can be dispayed.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:08am

vrTourSoft - set of editors in one automatic program

Hi) I wanted to check out the trial version and I downloaded the .zip archive (Win 10, 64 bit) and then after unzipping I launch "vrTourSoft.exe" and enter the trial version licence code and press "REGISTER KEY", but nothing happens... I tried both pasting the license code and typing it manually. What am I doing wrong?

Friday, November 8th 2019, 9:57am

vr="true" ???

Hi) It's used inside 'webvr_hide_all_non_vr_layers' action inside webvr.xml this param decides which layers to show in VR mode (on mobile obviously).

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 8:37am

How can I turn off infinity increase or decrease hlookat?

Hi) I guess it might be like this: Source code 1 <events name="update_hlookat_values_event" keep="true" onviewchanged="update_hlookat_values();" /> and action Source code 1 <action name="update_hlookat_values" > if(view.hlookat GT 180, set(view.hlookat, -179)); if(view.hlookat LT -179, set(view.hlookat, 180)); trace(view.hlookat); </action>

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 7:32am

Direct link to specific scene tutorial (url params)

Hi) Thats because URL parameters are passed BEFORE the scene is loaded and the scene has its own VIEW settings. Try this: Source code 1 ?startscene=1&h=90 and add the following into "onstart" of the needed scene (in my test it's second scene) Source code 1 onstart="lookat(get(h), get(v), get(f))" Hope this helps

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 8:13am

interactivecontent bug?

I just remember that setting because I bumped into the same issue maybe a year ago. However, I don't see 'selectable' in the Textffield plugin documentation.. Strange.. https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#top

Monday, October 21st 2019, 2:33pm

interactivecontent bug?

Hi) This combination works here for me: Source code 1 set(layer[test], type='text', keep=true, handcursor=false, align='center', width=150, height=150, bgcolor=0, bgalpha=0.5, bgroundedge=50, vcenter=true, css='color:white;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center', interactivecontent=true, selectable=true, html='test', bgcapture=true ); Try adding 'selectable' (and perhaps bgcapture=true).

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 9:29am

VR and gyro buttons on mobile

Hi) Do you host your website on HTTPS?

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 2:17pm

Do NOT see a hotspot with vr glasses

Hi) You use normal panoramas and in your case there's no scene reload when going to VR mode. (as far as I can see). Try the same code but with multiresolution panoramas from VR-optimised make Vtour droplet (MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet.bat).

Monday, September 30th 2019, 7:59am

Krpano tools on server

hi) thanks for the advice!

Friday, September 27th 2019, 11:46am

Krpano tools on server

Hi guys! I need an advice of those of you who use Krpano tools on web servers. I use the tools to make multires panoramas on our server and I noticed that when the tools process a pano CPU usage jumps to 99.9%. I use exec() command to launch Krpanotools and as far as I can see there's no such option to limit exec CPU usage from PHP. Is CPU usage 99.9% for Krpano tools normal and if not how can I limit or decrease it? Any advice is highly appreciated!

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 12:43pm

lookto with offset

Hi) I tried calculating offsets, but it seems I'm lacking some deeper understanding of calculations between 3D space of the pano and screen plane. Source code 1 <action name="lookto_offset" > showlog(); calc(hpix,stagewidth * 0.25); calc(vpix,stageheight * 0.5); spheretoscreen(hotspot[%1].ath,hotspot[%1].atv, x,y); screentosphere(hpix, vpix, toh, tov); set(screen_distance, calc((3 * hpix) - x)); trace('screen_distance == ' , screen_distance); set(spherical_distance, calc(hotspot[%1].ath - toh));...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:40pm

Fatal error

I had some time and experimented with the above mentioned 'problematic' XML file by removing bits of code and encrypting it and the result is the simple XML file (attached) which causes 1.20 Krpanotools to crash here on my Win10 , 64 bit. If I remove the first comment with a typo or correct it, the file is encrypted without any problem.

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 10:27am

Fatal error

Hi) I also had one such file and after some testing I found out that the reason was a typo in a comment. I had this Source code 1 !-- Check Quantums --> accidentally instead of the proper Source code 1 <!-- Check Quantums -->

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 10:08am

The Castle Museum in Pszczyna

Hi, Panomaster! Your tours are as always professional and creative It's a great pleasure to watch them - panoramas and overall design are top notch quality.