You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 1:06pm

Author: Tuur

Where to start with 3D tours creation?

Hi loic.ngou, welcome! I would strongly advise to learn the krpano syntax, system and possibilities etc.. Krpano by it self is already very powerful. In combination with everpano (to create depth maps on 2d panos (there are more features here, but not persé needed for all projects)) and krpano code you can do it all. Learning the code and 'system' will give you much more freedom. Javascript is also a good one to learn when needed. I hope you will find your way and show us your creativity and 'ch...

Today, 12:36pm

Apple Catalina htpasswd..

Ok, i made an example. https://www.virtualtuur.com/apple/safaribug/1/ username: apple password: 1234 when you play with the pano for 10-20 secs, zoom a bit, it starts asking for the password again, then it keeps asking. I have the feeling that it has to do with the loading of the tiles. Sometimes it shows black parts, and i get errors on loading the tiles. In chrome and firefox all seems fine. I also made a simple flat html page.. That seems to work just fine.. also in safari. Before Osx Catalin...

Yesterday, 10:25am

get("view.hlookat") results greater than 360

Hi, adjusthlookat(180); Should work nice/do the job https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#adjusthlookat Tuur

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 3:12pm

Apple Catalina htpasswd..

Hi, it seems with the latest OSX Catalina the .htpasswd script in Safari browser keeps on asking for the password. Anyone aware about a fix or reason? Tuur

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 10:21pm

SOLVED - Unable to encrypt OSX Catalina

Ahh.. SOLVED! i was victim of my own confusion.. I tried to encrypt privately but used it with the license of the client. You can only use private encryption with your own license.. of course.. i knew that. Glad it just works.. Tuur

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 6:10pm

Thanks for the offer Jordi! I’ll first try on my old imac.. The carbon copy cloner is a good one! i encrypt on daily base sort of.. So i need to be self supporting there at the end. I hope for a fix on short notice. As i see others where the fix install works i wonder what can be wrong here.. Maybe catalina latest version? Tuur

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 4:48pm

ok.. i tried with the terminal. it is a wonder by it self i managed to do this .. haha.. but i still get a fatal error on the tour Unencrypted works perfect. There are no quotes in the code like <!-- --> I can do nothing at the moment. Need to deliver something.. F**** apple.. Tuur

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 2:42pm

No.. i don't expect it to work i never use terminal like this.. i'll have a try if i can manage.. but i suppose i get the same problem as when i use the encrypt droplet. using the terminal i consider not a serious and lasting option. Tuur

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:36pm

Hi, i updated to OSX Catalina and now i am not able to encrypt my files. Obviously i need that to be possible to be able to deliver to clients etc.. I tried this methode https://krpano.com/docu/osx/install/ Fatal error.. i did restart computer. Fatal error.. Tried it all again, new download, run install fix, restart computer etc.. Still fatal error. Encrypt droplet also gives me fatal error. Tuur

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 1:30pm

Dynamic hotspot

Hi, yes of course that is possible. Can you be a bit more specific? so we can help you on the code. Tuur

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 6:41pm

Help with have two kind of group scenes

Hi, Side menu is too specific. Better go for you question to the plugin specific thread here: https://krpano.com/forum/be/index.php?pa…d&threadID=9573 Otherwise, specify sidemenu Tuur

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 3:53pm

No double posts please! https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…80392#post80392 Tuur

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 3:53pm

Hi Cestmoimahdi, i made a quick, dirty and simple example for you. you can download the xml files here: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2672 online: https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/120/examples/scene_group/ I tried to keep it 'simple'. 6 scenes. 3x clean 3x furniture. 2 hotspots per scene. When in clean mode you load clean version of next scene, and when in furniture mode the you load furniture version of new scene. Clean is blue, furniture is red. Is this sort of what you mean? For th...

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 2:32pm

Hi Cestmoimahdi, My apologies for the answer of 'vrtoursoft'. Unfortunately he/she is spamming the forum with answers only pointing to sell his 'product'. Which is no answer to your question at all of course. Hardly helping anybody. Question: i suppose you are talking about pictures as in panos(?) not flat pictures in a gallery or so.. I'll quickly prepare a bare bone example for you, so you can have a look how it can work. Expect it later today or tomorrow in this post. Quoted in one xml or not...

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 10:23am

Change vtour skin default position

Hi d_ch, of course it is possible, but you have to go into the code and change some positional things. Can be quite a hassle when your not experienced, but could also be a good study. Tuur

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 6:29pm

Problem mit Orientation-Weiche

Quoted Both panos have multiple actions with hundreds of lines and also are complete diffrent images - so I don't think scenes are the right thing to go here? that really depends of course.. I can't remember not using scenes, besides 1-2 special cases. besides that.. you could also use an xml file for every scene or chapter or whatever. Maybe you can share a link or your code? Perhaps in PM. Tuur

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 4:40pm

Problem mit Orientation-Weiche

Hi, any special reason why you use loadpano and not just scenes? That would make things much simpler. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <events name="orient" keep="true" devices="mobile" onresize="Orientation();" /> <action name="Orientation" > if(stagewidth LT stageheight, <!-- portrait --> set(layer[pic].y, 30); , set(layer[pic].y, 10); ); </action> Tuur

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:30am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Fixed! Restart did the job. Time to play and produce! Tuur

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:05am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

never mind, your email crossed my post. Quoted Download the app from here https://everpano.com/downloads as always. As always ?? haha I find problems opening old projects and also previewing some of them. I'll try some more.. maybe restart computer first. Tuur

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:49am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Hi Jordi, Where to download the update, and updates for all extra's? Can't find in app. I only find free trial on website/download... or is that the latest version? No mentions about that.. Tuur