You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 10:58pm

Author: chrissileo

Where to install a stat counter code?

Is there a place where I can insert a code for a stat counter? I'm using Dreamweaver with Stat counter and they say paste the code in between body tags... Insert the StatCounter code anywhere between the <body> and </body> tags But I can use any other of course. thank you

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 4:01pm

Any code tutorials?

Quoted from "tomasparks" Quoted from "chrissileo" I'm completely lost. I see no tutorials on where to put the codes for various functions. look at the I have 1.19, do I need to purchase a new licence to upgrade to 1.20? only if you want these new features: Quoted from "https://krpano.com/buy/upgrade/" Depthmap Support Spherical / Cylindrical / Partial-Pano Multi-Resolution Support Postprocessing Plugins Panotour Pro Update Quoted from "chrissileo" Thanks. Quoted from "tomasparks" Quoted from "c...

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 5:55pm

Chrome browser on iPhone wont go full screen

Understood and thank you. I found that answer over the weekend, Im reading that in a nutshell "Apple has yet to fully embrace VR" pardon my frustration I know KR Pano is in the top five out today. Even if I use another application for certain VR tasks, of course Ill keep working and learning KR Pano, its perfect for some of the things I want to do. Thanks again for your help.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 7:14pm

ios 13 and DeviceOrientationEvent.requestPermission

Will this code work even though the motion and orientation option is missing from Safari with the iOS 13 update? And when I open the gyro2 in 1.20 - its a lot of code..where does the above code go?? I see code examples but no where are tutorials on WHERE to put the code. I know this is a great software, but for experienced code gurus newbies must own way but I'm under deadline, totally lost and ready to find another application. Wont spend the money on a 3rd upgrade if its so difficult to use.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 5:38pm

Getting ready to pull my hair out - I know how great this software is but Im ready to use another for use with VR headsets if I cant get these issues solved. Anyone? The motion and orientation is now missing from the iOS update 13 for Safari, and Firefox and Chrome browsers wont go full screen, you cant get rid of address bar. Im on iPhone 10 plus (not 8) . Its also the same for iPhone 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Friday, October 11th 2019, 6:02pm

Any code tutorials?

Thank you sir. I don.t see the code where it makes your wife stop nagging you about painting the house. Happy Friday.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 4:00pm

Any code tutorials?

I'm completely lost. I see no tutorials on where to put the codes for various functions. I have 1.19, do I need to purchase a new licence to upgrade to 1.20? Thanks.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 3:47pm

Is there a bug in the Chrome browser that wont let you go full screen like Safari does? And on Safari, I just updated my iPhone 8 to iOS 13 and the "motion and orientation" access gone from the privacy and security settings so the gyroscope is no longer working. Ive looked in every setting and cant find it if they moved it. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem? thanks

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 6:18pm

How Do I Add Pop Up Text Boxes?

Im a newbie,coding is not my forte. Im sure the answer is in front of me but cant find it. My VR tours are completely CG, and I need to add text info boxes that pop up when you select an object. Just a simple box with a few lines of text and an external link in some cases. I dont know which plug in to use. I recall a Lear jet page with an example but cant find that. Thanks for the help.