You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 11:42am

Author: panoguy

Convert 14 tiles back into cube faces or equirectangular format

Thank you Klaus, you are right, after loading the images in PTGUI I was able to stitch them and recreate the equirectangular panorama. Best regards and have a nice weekend!

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 8:54pm

Convert 14 tiles back into cube faces or equirectangular format

Hi folks, PLEASE help me, I need some help to recover some panoramic images from a customer. They don't have acces to the original equirectangular files but only to the tiles. There are 14 tiles in total organized in 2 rows x6 tiles, plus one top and one bottom tile. Tile tile size is 2070x2070 Seems the tiles have been generated by ptgui viewer using 14 faces I found kmaketiles, but sorry I have no clue how to use it. Would be very helpful to get a clear advise how to use this tool with a .bat ...

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:29pm

Using a newer krpano viewer with Panotour Pro?

Hi Benji33, thank you, I did that modification and tour still works as expected in the browser. After that I checked with the Samsung Gear VR, but I could not see the Enter VR button. so I had to include some additional code the tour.xml file, and copy the webvr.js and the png file <!-- webvr.xml - WebVR plugin, enter/exit VR buttons, VR cursor, VR setup --> <include url="%FIRSTXML%/webvr.xml" /> now I can see the VR Button, and can use the Gear VR but still all the hotspots are missing and I ca...

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 10:36am

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Hi Klaus, is it possible to migrate a tour generated with the current Kolor panotour software to run with krpano 1.19?