You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 677.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:46am

Author: indexofrefraction

Merging several several projects

there is a preinit mode for actions https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#action.autorun Source code 1 2 3 <action name="initialization" autorun="preinit"> /* do things */ </action>

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:01am

path question.

normally your paths/urls start from - where your viewer is (tour.js) - where your html is then you use url="%VIEWER%/..." or url="%HTMLPATH%/..." but there are also other options, check the docs https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#url

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 7:37pm

loadedbytes action is showing incorrect value

what i do is simply : if the video is not loaded / ready in 1-2s then i display a loader animation (spinning circles) onloaded it hides again :)

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 1:10pm

What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

no, just the license file, after it was registered successfully chown to root, set permissions for others to read-only (dont know if that works, but that is what i would try)

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 11:13am

because the browers do not give accurate feedback... there is no loop, reporting you every byte... the data more or less come in chunks. also with large files the info is not exact i think, but there you get more steps and it seems/probably is more accurate. if you really need an exact loader you have to do it yourself in js, i guess (preload the file)

Monday, January 6th 2020, 7:28pm

this is not a problem of krpano, you cant get an exact value. i gave up on loading bars long ago

Monday, January 6th 2020, 7:26pm

Lookto_offset

poor Klaus, has to solve all our problems !! mine are the worst

Monday, January 6th 2020, 6:01pm

Lookto_offset

wouldnt a fov of 50 simply mean 100% of the screen is 50 degrees, so 25% is 12.5 degrees ? --> lookto(calc(90-12.5),0,50); ? (ofc there is hfov, vfov etc... ) ;)

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 4:20pm

Name in Viewer ausblenden?

der "registered to" wert wird im log ausgegeben (normal ist das aber nicht sichtbar) in den xmls oder sonst wo ist das nicht auslesbar, ausser du hast das reingeschrieben und nicht encrypted. dass das log von google ausgelesen wird Ć¼berrascht jedoch... bist du sicher, dass du das nicht in die meta daten im index html geschrieben hast? robot.txt ist sicher ein weg oder den lizenznamen auf etwas anonymeres Ƥndern (klaus fragen)

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 3:20pm

Happy new year!

And less product placing in the forum

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 12:37pm

Videos won't play in HTML5

Quoted from "kkmin" Hi. Try to use a smart video converter to convet the video to WebM or FLV format. As I know this two formats are compatible with HTML 5. you noticed that this thread is from 2013/2014 ;) i always use mp4 + webm + m4a audio

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 9:43am

Happy new year!

happy new year to all of you !

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 2:30pm

new/ shorter syntax for multires image/ level-tags not working

generate a multires pano with one of the droplets and copy the code from the xml... <cube url="mypano.tiles/%s/l%l/%v/l%l_%s_%v_%h.jpg" multires="..." />

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 4:35pm

handling hotspot and layer click in general

Quoted from "herrpedro" Thank you for your reply but... If I add that line will it affect all the layers and hotpots in a tour instantly? No, it will affect only the layer you add it to. <layer name="mybutton" .... onclick="trace('whee, i was clicked!');" />

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 11:48am

Videoplayer and node.js problem

check permissions / security policy / CORS

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 10:40am

What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

you have to find out why your server clears the registration / changes the user etc. maybe call whoami to check if your scripts are executed as another user sorry... nobody can solve your server problems.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 1:12pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "thomasmcvea" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, there is another minor update: krpano 1.20.2 - Release Notes What is the best practice when updating krpano? I have version 1.20 and have edited some of the config files and xml templates to suit my workflow. Do I need to re-edit the same files for each update or can I use my edited version 1.20 config files in version 1.20.2. Hope this makes sense. Sorry if such a noob question. Thomas normally the xmls do not change a lot, there are jus...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 2:01pm

Depth map rendered from blender deforms scene not so well

I'm sure this is only an export problem... with the correct settings it should work to export an stl from blender (or export another format and convert in another 3d application) just be sure that your coordinate system has its center where your camera is. (camera has to be at 0,0,0) i think depthmap-images are only the last resort... stl is always better and you cant use the model you use for the rendering, you need a really minimal version for the stl