You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 9:47am

Author: Beda01

Gyro issue on Ipad with Chrome

Hello ! Currently i got an issue with the gyro using an Ipad with chrome ( I'm on https ). Does anobody got this issue already and fixed it ? Thanks, have a nice day

Monday, November 25th 2019, 9:43am

[VR/Gyro] Blocking some functions

Hello, I am currently creating a virtual tour with krpano and I realize one thing. Currently when I enter the VR or gyro, I can no longer obtain the information of my scenes (name, title, thumburl,...). Does anyone have a solution? I use javacript to get the information EDIT : I managed to get the information back but now I can't get the VR and gyro on smartphone and tablet, I only have the button to activate it on PC, any idea? EDIT 2 : I'm on HTTPS but gyro on Chrome (Ipad) still not work

Monday, November 18th 2019, 4:55pm

Gyro plugin doesn't appear when using scene

Hi ! I'm actually looking to use krpano for a tour but I'm in trouble since my gyro doesn't work anymore. Gyro was working perfectly but since I use scene to make my tour, he doesn't appaear anymore :/ Someone could telle me what to do please ? I tried set(plugin[gyro].enabled,true) in the onstart of my scene but it doesn't work Thanks guys