You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 5:57am

Author: Moman

ImageMap Map design software

I'm hoping to implement imagemap radar function in my tours. Would anyone know what software to use the design the layouts? Thanks

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 8:35pm

Author: Moman

Virtual Tour

Marco: Nice tour. Did you end up masking the windows in your post processing? Also, how long would you say it took you to put it all together? Nicely done. Moman

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 8:37pm

Author: myuhanna

Auto thumbnails plugin (part of OrangeInterface)

Is there a sample snapshot of the screen? I would be interested for the right price.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 2:28pm

Vtour breaks online but works locally please help

I got it. The image names are case sensitive and have to be exactly the same.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 1:53pm

Yes. I can view the tour without any trouble locally. Only when I post it online on my server the images do not display. Its the same code in other scenes that display just fine......just not this.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 4:36am

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=442Just a basic tour using VTour. Works fine locally but when online can't seem to find Img_27.jpg within <hotspot name="zoombild" url="%SWFPATH%/images/Img_27.jpg" ath="-0" atv="1.04268071592971" distorted="true" zorder="2" scale="0.1376" rx="-1.75" ry="-44.75" rz="0.7571" enabled="false" visible="false" alpha="0.0" flying="0.0" onclick="flyout(zoombild);" /> All other scenes work just fine. Any help would be appreciated. Please advise. Thanks

Monday, December 6th 2010, 2:14am

Order of Images in VTour

How are the images organized in VTour alphabetically or numerical. Is there anyway to drop the images in an order and have them appear in a certain sequence other then coding the generated XML file for every tour? Thanks

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 10:24pm

Flat panos not displaying in thumbnail

Worked like a charm. Thanks

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 6:14pm

Flat panos not displaying in thumbnail

Would anyone know why if I have combination of spherical and stills(flat pano), only the spherical(360) show up as thumbnails in the MAKE VTOUR(Normal) droplet.bat? How can I add the flat thumbnails to MAKE VTOUR droplet? Thanks in advance.

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 10:21pm

Klaus' Thumbar gallery with scroll?

Does anyone know how a scroll bar can be added to Klaus' wonderful thumbar gallery display? Thanks

Saturday, May 8th 2010, 1:06am

You Tube

Is there a way to display a virtual tour on You Tube?

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 4:49am

Black Screen

I used Kprotect for the slider-blend example to put on my website. Now all I see is a black screen. What I'm i missing? Please advise. Thanks

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 4:45am

Got it

Never mind. I was missing the license in the folder.

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 3:40am

Blend slider still showing DEMO

Hi Klaus: Using kprotect to encrypt the files. How come it's still showing "DEMO" when I have the license. The "EXE" local version does not. Please advise. Thanks

Monday, March 1st 2010, 11:17pm

as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=.\gallery1.xml error

I've looked at the forum for resolution to this error but I have not found it. All I would like to do is generate an exe file but keep running into "XML not found" as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=.\gallery1.xml I know there have been discussions regarding keeping it "external". How exactly do I do that? Using 64bit version of tools beta 9. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Monday, March 1st 2010, 5:02am

Having same problem

I just started creating exe's for the thumnail template and i'm running into the same problem previously notes(g (...?TheXML=...) in the kprotect tool. Does this mean I am unable to generate an exe file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Saturday, February 20th 2010, 4:56am

64bit Tools

Using the 64 bit version of the tools and Thumbnail template. For some reason generating multires pano creates all the tiles just fine and when viewing the html file the pano is great. However when using the Thumbnail template(by Shanti) and using loadpano to call the xml file, the pano is being displayed "bowed" ie" fisheye effect. Please advise. Thanks

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 7:56am

Displaying plugin in all xml's

options.swf plugin only appears in the main pano file. How do i have it display on all the rest of the panos? Am I missing a parameter? Thanks <plugin name="options" url="plugins/options.swf" />

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 3:15pm

krpano Tools 1.0.8 beta 9

That's what I was missing. Thanks.