You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

Tuesday, December 24th 2019, 1:27am

Author: Scott Witte

Video Hotspot Editor

Very nice, Tuur! Yours is closer to what I designed for myself for distorted hotspots, maybe a year earlier. But your ToolBox is far more capable and looks much nicer. I don't think it is in the available plugins list. If not, I encourage you to add it so more people can benefit from your generous offering.

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 6:29pm

Video Hotspot Editor

Quoted from "Sergey74" There are similar tools on the forum, try using them. Indeed. I just discovered one, Add Hotspot. Seems there are all kinds of new, very useful plugins since I last explored in any depth.

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 5:23pm

Video Hotspot Editor

Darn!!! This has been around since 2016? Could have saved me so much time building my own, far less elegant tool if only I had known. May I suggest listing this with the other plugins on the documentation page? Far more people might find it. Very, very useful!

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 4:45pm

Iframes in VR mode

Pretty sure it is a limitation of WebGL. That said you can do a good amount with hotspots. I show images and video in hotspots in VR, but I don't believe there is a way to render HTML via WebGL. So, no iframe.

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 4:28pm

handling hotspot and layer click in general

Personally I hard code such tracing into the buttons I want to monitor, but if you want something more generic I would suggest using the events.onclick that you mentioned above. In the action triggered you can report or trace back the name of the layer or hotspot clicked. You can filter for just those that have their own onclick events or any other type of filtering. I haven't tested this but seems it should work.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 10:29pm

sound doesn't stop when closing mobile browser

just noticed that you are using v1.20.1. Don't know if it would make any difference but maybe try upgrading to the current 1.20.2?

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 9:58pm

Quoted from "jeromebg" Looks like Chrome 79 was buggy ? Could be. I just checked on another phone but that is also Chrome 79. Also checked using the Samsung browser and no sound there, either. Tried in Safari on iPhone: Sound played and would not stop after switching to another tab. Chrome on iPhone: Sound played and stopped when switching to another tab. But it wouldn't start again after switching back. Reloaded page and then it would restart after switching back. switched away and waited long...

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 6:50pm

Fo me: Android 8.0.0, Chrome Chrome v79.0.3945.79 on a Galaxy S7. Strange that it works on my desktop but not the phone. Should just require a screen touch to start playing.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 6:39pm

Quoted from "jeromebg" You use playsound in your exemple which works fine, the problem appears with streamsound ! Good point. I haven't tested with streaming sound. And to clarify. I get sound in a desktop browser in your example, but not in Chrome on Android

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:43pm

Going to that page in Chrome on Android I get no sound. In my develpement using v1.20.2 I have no problem with sound continuing playing after switching to a different tab. Example: Carlsbad Caverns. BTW, consider changing your htaccess file to automatically redirect any http URL requests to https.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:17pm

What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

You have to add your license to the new KRPano tools exe. Open "krpano Tools.exe." Go to "Settings." Open "Registration Information" and add your registratio key

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:09pm

Hotspot Look At

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you are trying to do.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:08pm

How to realize a time progress bar

If I understand correctly you don't want a progress bar so much as a seek bar. You can still use code in the Video-Panorama example as a starting point. Focus on the mouse interaction with the play head. In your case, you will test for the closest click-stop X on mouseup. You might do that by testing the mouse x position and finding which, of several ranges, it falls in. You can do that with a series of nested "if" tests. Depending on the result, snap your slider to the corresponding click-stop ...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 10:18pm

Even Weirder...

Experimenting further, it gets weirder: Apparently, the WebVR pano object actually jumps below everything else in VR Mode but only on iOS mobile browsers (Safari, FF, and Chrome). It does NOT happen on Android browsers (Chrome and Samsung), nor MobileVR browsers (Oculus, Firefox Reality, Samsung) nor desktop browsers (at least on a PC). The pano object jumps not only below other elements in its own div, but also below other divs behind its div. Example: tdf360.com/test/thumbs/tour4.html The cent...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 6:46am

WebVR Pano forced BELOW divs with position in iOS browsers

Here is a "fun" one, new to V1.2x: If your pano is displayed in a div with position (fixed, absolute or relative) AND you have a background image, the pano displays fine on all browsers on all platforms. BUT switch into VR Mode on mobile browsers (ed: iOS only) and only the background image displays, not the VR pano, which disappears from existence. This doesn't happen in mobileVR (headset) browsers or in FakeVR mode on the desktop. Example: tdf360.com/test/thumbs/tour.html Very, very weird...an...

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 4:03pm

Testing if viewing in headset

Remember that this test was built with v1.19.16. The current version may work a little differently. Are you using the Pico G2 4K headset? What is your impression of image quality and performance?

Monday, November 18th 2019, 5:50pm

Getting sound position can end a sound

If you play a sound and immediately start a loop checking the play position, say for a progress indicator, you can "crash" or end the sound, actually firing the oncomplete event. to wit: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 playsound(test); getposition(); <action name="getposition"> copy(sposition, sound[test].position); delayedcall(0.3,getposition()); </action> If the sound isn't fully loaded you get "[object][object]" as the "position" and the loop continues. No foul. But try the above after the sound ha...

Friday, November 15th 2019, 12:37am

New Soundinterface Tweening Issue

Klaus, I'm loving the WebAudio soundinterface but have found a curious tweening issue. Say I want to play a sound/song but want to ease into it. I should be able to start playing it with a volume of 0 and then tween the volume to, say, 0.5. But I find that if the sound isn't preloaded the tween starts at 1 and tweens down to 0.5. However, if I delay tweening by at least 0.5 seconds after starting to play at vol 0, the tweening starts at 0 and fades up to 0.5 as expected. For testing these are lo...