You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:00pm

Author: steoberg

Video hotspots don't show hand cursor

Hello, I did a simple panorama with video hotspots. Everything works fine. Just one problem in IE 11.476.18362.0: Video hotspots don't show a hand cursor on mouse over. It works in every browser except this IE version. Maybe it's related to this post: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=17171 Any idea? Thanks!

Monday, November 25th 2019, 2:37pm

Two problems with IE 11 - navigation hotspots not working and black image on panorama videos

Thank you Klaus! Now it works fine :) But any idea about the second problem? Pano videos stay black for a few seconds before they start playing. Thanks!

Monday, November 25th 2019, 5:40am

Two problems with IE 11 - navigation hotspots not working and black image on panorama videos

Hi Klaus, I'm using krpano 1.20. What I forgot: Hotspots also work when the Document Mode in IE11 in the developer tools is set to 10. Thanks [Edit] I could try on the clients computer now and I notice hotspots work when I click several times or when the onclick is on children of the hotspot, not the hotspot itself. But only with content="IE=10". If I put content="IE=edge" then nothing works. No interaction at all. [Edit2] Sorry the version is 1.20.2, the newest version. Not 1.20. I just noticed...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 5:40pm

Set videourl at runtime - play() not working

Hello,I have a panorama video and I need to set the videourl at runtime because of different videos for each language. I do it like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 <action name="set_panovideo_url" scope="local"> txtadd(panovideourl, %VIEWER%/videos/, get(language), /, get(hotspot[get(%1)].id), .mp4); set(hotspot[get(%1)].videourl, get(panovideourl)); </action> So far it works but now the video is supposed to toggle play and pause everytime the user clicks on it but I can't call play(). The video doesn...

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 10:57pm

Hello, I built a panorama and things work fine in Firefox and Chroms but I ran into two problems on IE 11:1. On my version number of IE (11.864.17763.0) on WIndows 10 navigation hotspots work but on the clients IE version (11.805.1763.0) they don't. For some reason nothing happens on hotspot click. The console or showlog don't show anything. My action: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <action name="skin_navigationstyle_click" scope="local"> copy(hs_name, caller.name); if(caller.linkedscene, c...

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 8:19am

Keep two hotspots in position relative to each other

Now it works. I can make an empty parent hotspot and and put two child layers with graphics in it.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:12pm

Keep two hotspots in position relative to each other

Hello, the hotspots in my panorama are all with zoom="false". Now I need two hotspots to be always exactly next to each other. Also when I zoom in or move around they should stay relatively in the same position. Is that possible somehow? I can't parent one hotspot to the other right? Thanks, Stefan [Edit] To be more clear: it should behave like one hotspot. It's because both hotspots point at the same thing in the background (on the pano image). Maybe it's possible to make one hotspot with two g...