You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 12:18pm

Author: wkaemena

Missing License Code

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi again, and first a quick sorry for late responses - I was a bit busy with unexpected problems with the new license/upgrade system. It could have happened that the license codes have been sent delayed or multiple times. These problems should be fixed now, but if someone still hasn't received his license or problems with the license, please let me know. I will try now to answer as many questions as possible. Thanks and Best regards, Klaus I paid on Sept 2nd but so fa...

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 10:08am

Incomplete results when making VTOUR using the droplet

Dropping 5 equirects on the MAKE VTOUR droplet results in a VR tour which contains only 2 panoramas. Any Help?? ( MacOS)

Friday, August 7th 2015, 1:39pm

MAKE VTOUR fails when dropping high numbers of equirect on it

Quoted from "wkaemena" MAKE VTOUR fails when dropping high numbers of equirect on it Is this a known issue?? when dropping 50 or more equirects on the Make VRtour droplet, I always get problems as most of the time some panos are being omitted or worst at the end I get a message that the tour.xml should be overwritten and then the result will be a tour with only a few panos. I found the reason... http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…54916#post54916 is somebody able to draft the command line ...

Friday, August 7th 2015, 11:44am

MAKE VTOUR fails when dropping high numbers of equirect on it

MAKE VTOUR fails when dropping high numbers of equirect on it Is this a known issue?? when dropping 50 or more equirects on the Make VRtour droplet, I always get problems as most of the time some panos are being omitted or worst at the end I get a message that the tour.xml should be overwritten and then the result will be a tour with only a few panos.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 10:50pm

Protect Tool -Standalone builder (1.16.9)

I am now trying to work with an older version and using 1.16.9 which still has the old protect tool. When transforming a Tour made with PanotourPro it works fine, but when working with tours made with the KRpano droplet I am confronted with an additional dialog "Set XML Placeholder Paths" The unclear issue here is " the directory for the %BASEDIR% placeholder" what is this and how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 2:19pm

Fullscreen opening of Standalone Solution not anymore available in new version?

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, setting these swf options is currently only possible via command line: http://krpano.com/tools/kprotectcl/#top The new standalone output solution is still in work. Best regards, Klaus Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it. A simple .app or .exe comes sometimes very handy for offline use.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 12:32pm

Fullscreen opening of Standalone Solution not anymore available in new version?

I was used to make sometimes standalone apps (Mac+PC) for a client. There are two things I cannot find anymore - definition of the window size - opening in FULLscreen ( which I preferred as clients are "stupid" by default...) are these options gone or am I too "stupid to find it The only output solution is now SWF. Is the output of an .app and exe gone??

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 9:57pm

Projection Contextual View Menu in KR VTOUR

Where I can find the XML code which I need to include the different projections in the VTOUR of KR Pano ( Fisheye View, Little Planet ...etc) any help would be appreciated.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 12:08pm

Update

Thank you for updating the Multiresolution version. I never worked with the Update Tool and it confuses me with my limited knowledge about KR pano. Any help which files I have to ADD to the tool would be of great help. My test websites expired today July 30..... well.... I tried it.... and I did it right... was not too complicated as I thought..... now the expiration will be on August 31...

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 9:35am

Start vtour (from droplet) with open thumbs

found the answer....: when using the latest 1.0.8.15 version - build 2012-10-05 - then just change the 'thumbsopened' setting in the tour.xml to true:

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 12:49am

Start vtour (from droplet) with open thumbs

I don't know if something changed from version 14 to 15 or if I did something stupid. The fix doesn't work anymore: here the code as it should start with open thumbs: ( vtourskin.xml ) <layer name="skin_thumbs" state="visible" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js" direction="h" visible="true" align="top" width="100%" height="100" onloaded="skin_updatescroll();" />

Friday, September 28th 2012, 1:36pm

Vtour Thumbnailss

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "wkaemena" Thank you for this important hint ! and it works well in the Flash version BUT where I have to modify the XML for mobile devices?? The code/xml is the same for desktop and mobile (Flash and HTML5)! Maybe you need to clear the browser cache on your mobile to see the changes... Best regards, Klaus Thank you, what I see on my ipad is that the thumbs are there for a split second nothing more.

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 11:28pm

Thumbnails starts open on mobile devices

Quoted from "Panorade" in der vtourskin.xml <layer name="skin_thumbs" state="visible" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js" direction="h" visible="true" align="top" width="100%" height="100" onloaded="skin_updatescroll();" /> mfg achim Thank you for this important hint ! and it works well in the Flash version BUT where I have to modify the XML for mobile devices??