You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 9:53am

Author: kangsj2277

Camera reset

Can I reset the position of the camera when I move the camera using depth map navigation and then switch scenes using the loadscene action? The loadscene action is currently declared KEEPVIEW. <action name="gopano"> loadscene(%1,null,KEEPVIEW,OPENBLEND(1.3,0,smooth,,easeInCirc)); set(view.fov, 140); </action>

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 9:41am

refernce problem

When you add a reference using navigator pro, the bars of the connected scene appear in the current scene. It will not be the correct move. What should I do ??

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 9:37am

Is there a property that sets the vertical direction the tiles are divided?

Is there a property that sets the vertical direction the tiles are divided? using multires bat file

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 2:30am

Dynamic hotspot

if(_lang == 'ko', set(hotspot.tag, ko); show_hotspots(); if(hotspot.tag == 'ko', for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), set(hotspot[get(i)].visible,true); calc(path, 'img/english/' + hotspot[get(i)].url); set(hotspot[get(i)].url, get(path)); ); , ); , if(_lang == 'en', , ); ); This is done by adding the folder path before the path of the hotspot. thank you.

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 1:22am

Dynamic hotspot

if(_lang == 'ko', set(hotspot.tag, ko); show_hotspots(); if(hotspot.tag == 'ko', trace('url=', get(hotspot.url)); , ); , if(_lang == 'en', , ); ); I want to get the path of the entire hotspot of the current scene and manipulate part of the path. The current hotspot path is <hotspot name = "pension_001" url = "bar_content.png tag =" "/> I want to put the folder path part before bar_content.png using action.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 12:57pm

Dynamic hotspot

Can I use an action to dynamically add another folder to the hotspot's image path to dynamically change it?

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 2:40am

Camera range limitation

Is there a way to limit the moving range when moving the camera using the arrow keys and the asdw key? If possible, please let me know how.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 2:06am

krpno Recommended specification

Is there any recommended specification of computer hardware? For example, ram GB or more ... Here is a list of computer hardware recommendations for viewing tours made with krpano.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 9:40am

krpno Recommended specification

Is there a minimum and recommended specification of krpano? If not, please provide an estimate.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 10:17am

ios13 gyro2.js problem

Does the old krpano support gyro2.js on ios13? After updating ios13, gyro2.js of krpano tour made with old version does not work

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 8:21am

Krpano ToolBox

Hi tuur I decided to use the toolbox in the previous version (if there are no stickies) and if I have the same problem when using the next tour, I will reply again. Thanks always tuur! :)

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 7:08am

Compass plugin question

Hi, I am currently in the process of building tours related to housing. Therefore, the use of the compass plugin is essential. But there is a problem. I have to change the heading of the compass plugin by scene, but I can not. Can I associate the panorama north with the compass plugin ?? For example, do you have attributes or functions related to editmode or heading like radar plug-ins? Can anyone help me?

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 2:52am

Krpano ToolBox

In order to use stickies, I inserted the toolbox plug-in in my tour and pressed the s key, but the text "loading stickies .." appears for only 1 ~ 2 seconds.

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 5:00am

limit view problem

limit view problem Hlook of panorama limitview = "range" hlookatmin = "- 90" hlookatmax = "90" When you set and rotate the panorama, dragging will create inertia and you will see what you should not see. Is there a way ??

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 7:24am

exit

When you press the exit button, loading ... text appears and does not disappear. How should I fix it ??

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 11:36am

Thank you. You are a must for krpan forum. Thanks again! Tuur!

Thank you. You are a must for krpan forum. Thanks again! Tuur!

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 11:34am

Thank you for your Help! klaus.

Thank you for your Help! klaus.