You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 1:22pm

Author: nealshail

bug occurring for FOV > 90

I have also experienced the same issue, and it's is still a problem over a year later It seems to only occur with (fov > 90) Is there an easy way to detect in XML when chrome is using software rendering? If so then could we just restrict the maxfov to 90 degrees for this case only?

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 7:45pm

Detect when all tiles for current view stage have loaded?

Hi, Is there any event which i could use to determine when all the image tiles have been download for the current view stage, (ath,atv, fov and screensize)? I'm currently trying to implement a slideshow of multiple related scenes (pictures taken in the same spot) and I don't want to move onto the next scene until the current scene has been completely loaded. This time can vary greatly depending upon the network capabilities of the device being viewed on and thus we are finding it difficult to pu...

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:51am

workaround

Hi, I've managed to successfully workaround the problem by simply adding the renderer="css3d" to the hotspot. This way the bug in the webgl renderer is bypassed.. So far the workaround seems to work very well with no performance hit.

Monday, October 10th 2016, 3:26pm

Irregular hotspot onover/onout behaviour when addding child elements (1.19 webgl behaviour)

Thanks, thats a nice little solution, though the final solution has more info than just text, there are a number of clickable images as well.. Can i hang a more complicated plugin hierarchy from this hover box? Also for mobile support I am using onclick to rather toggle the popup and not use onover/onout.. any ideas how this solution could work on mobile?

Monday, October 10th 2016, 9:51am

Irregular hotspot onover/onout behaviour when addding child elements (1.19 webgl behaviour)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions..! 1. tried changing the hotspot name to newhs, but i didn't see a change in behaviour in any way. 2. Thanks, i removed this and it seemed unnecessary as you suggested. 3. Again, i removed this and it was necessary. 4. The z-order is just so the popup will show on top of any other surrounding tags (if they happen to be near).. In the real use cases there are literally thousands of tags shown all over the picture. Despite your suggestions, I'm still getting the s...

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 3:33pm

I'm dynamically creating a plugin element and adding it as child element to a hotspot when i receive the hotspots onover event. This is so I can display a text box as a 'hotspot popup'. This was working fine in the 1.18 releases, and works in 1.19pr8 cssd3 mode, however since 1.19 the webgl behaviour is behaving strangely after i add the plugin child element. This is the correct behaviour (working in 1.18.4 and 1.19pr8 (css3d)). (use the keys a/z to zoom in/out) demo video: https://test.fancam.c...

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 1:38pm

Text input form scroll position jumping when on-screen keyboard shows, ios safari.

I'm currently overlaying an input form (built using html in it's own div) over the top of a div with the krpano viewer. Symptoms: On ios devices with small screens (e.g. iPhone5 portrait or smaller) krpano seems to be triggering a full window redraw when the on-screen keyboard is pressed. This pushes the input boxes behind the on-screen keyboard and the user can no longer see what he/she is typing. example: https://test.fancam.com/user_input_redraw/input.html If I disable the krpano viewer the r...

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 4:05pm

Minimum loading time and levels for a non scrollable fixed position view.

Hi, I'm developing a server side service to take screenshots of 'views' into our pano images using the html5 viewer running on the server. I need to work out the fastest way to load the tiles and to know exactly when the image has been loaded fully at an initial startup position. At the moment I'm listening to the onloadcomplete for the scene I'm loading, but i notice this loads roughly around half a second before the actual tiles have clearly loaded. I am often getting blurred images in my snap...

Monday, September 28th 2015, 11:24pm

Get parent node object in child node

Hi, I'm developing two html5 javascript plugins which has a relationship between them e.g. Source code 1 2 3 4 <plugin name="parentNodePlugin" url="myplugin,js" role="parent"> <plugin name="childNodePlugin" url="myotherplugin.js" role="child" > <plugin name="normalPlugin url="something.png"> </plugin> In this example there is a parent/child relationship between childNodePlugin and parentNodePlugin. In my plugin code how can in get access to the actual parent object from the child? At the moment ...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:06pm

Customise cursor when hovering over a hotspot?

Flash Viewer v1.17 ---------------- Is it possible to set a custom cursor, or disable the cursor change when hovering over a clickable polygon hotspot? I am using a polygon hotspot to hide an invisible clickable area in the panorama. I want it to be clickable but not visible in any way to the user until they happen to actually click on it. At the moment every time the user hovers over the hotspot the cursor changes to either a hand or a standard mouse pointer, and my custom cursor is ignored. I ...