You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 11:01am

Author: misterbanner

Figure out support for RTMP Streaming

c Quoted from "fredp" No problem! Serverroom have now made the necessary changes and their sample video works fine on the pano layer :) Best of luck with your project. Was this done with this trail account? And which video did u use from there prevoew stuff/

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 12:27pm

ANy help i can get on this would be great thanks in advance

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 2:32pm

This is the code we are using for our xml when doing basically just a blank screen but when pressing o i can see this INFO: krpano 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-10-05) INFO: Flashplayer WIN 11.4.402.287 PlugIn INFO: registered to: **** INFO: rtmp server = rtmp://aaron3.srfms.com/live/ INFO: rtmp stream =live.flv INFO: rtmp server = rtmp://aaron3.srfms.com/live/ INFO: rtmp stream =live.flv INFO: Connected successfully to server INFO: Connected successfully to server INFO: Server Connection closed INFO: Se...

Monday, October 15th 2012, 7:37am

Thanks heaps for the help on this Fredp ill let u guys know how i we go Quoted from "fredp" No problem! Serverroom have now made the necessary changes and their sample video works fine on the pano layer :) Best of luck with your project.

Friday, October 12th 2012, 2:20pm

Fredp i owe u a beer thanks for the help with this one im guessing they will let u know once the change is done . Thanks heaps for help on this one your a true gentlemen

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 11:23am

Thanks for checking this out for me fredp let me know how u go. Unless somebody else new a good host we could use for rtmp they could recommend or suggest. or if somebody had a account we could piggy back off to test live streaming our Ladybug setup

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 2:20pm

rtmp

Need some help i signed up for a free trial at http://www.serverroom.us/ using there 5 day free trail http://www.serverroom.us/flashmediaserverhosting And we have tried to stream a video from Adobe Live encoder into krpano player now the problem i have is If i plug Krpano player into Local Adobe flash media server and live encoder i can get the player to show the video as needed BUt when i then change the coding to point at serverroom server all i get is a black screen. I need to see if anyone h...

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:45pm

PolyGonal Hotspots issue on IPAD Question HELP NEEDED

Is there a way to use the poly hotspots on the ipad the npng would work but i have around 50 to do all diffrent sizes and shapes and think poly would be best way to reduce load time

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 3:21am

PolyGonal Hotspots issue on IPAD Question HELP NEEDED

Im using the following code to create a pano I used editor.swf to create a Polygonalhotspot Code im using below but it works fine on PC when i look via ipad the pano works perfect but the hotspot is missing. Any ideas how i can do a polygonal hotspot on ipad I basically have a door way i want people to be able to click to go to next pano <krpano version="1.0.8.14" > <view hlookat="117" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="120" limitview="auto" /> <preview url="pano.tile...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 2:48am

krpano 1.0.8.14

Any html5 360 video working yet? If i can get 360 video working on iphone & ipad im done.

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 7:31am

Google DoubleClick Video Ads Question ( DFP)

We have a client that needs pano videos to play there Ad revenue media first before the Pano Loads . Does anyone know if a google double click plugin is around or has anyone done this in the past. Willing to pay if needed. Here is a link to a flow player plugin which is controled via js http://flowplayer.org/plugins/advertising/dfp/

Friday, September 30th 2011, 2:57pm

Hand with Loading Image / Animation

See http://tiny.cc/jq4ub for demo Atm it displays a blank screen between scenes how best for me put a loading screen here?

Friday, September 9th 2011, 6:46am

Newbie Question IPAD/IPHone

Yep sounds good as i said i can get the video hotspot working great but the pano video is another story Any hints or demos would be great send me a pm if u wanted to chat and share ideas via google chat. /gtalk

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 11:47pm

thanks heaps i got the video hotspot working great now the big question Does the new plugin allow us play panoramic video ? and allow the user to swipe finger to move the video around if so how would i do this ? this is the video xml im using atm that is working great. <krpano> <plugin name="video1" url="videoplayer.swf" alturl="videoplayer.js" onclick="play()" videourl="cats-short.m4v" altvideourl="cats-short.m4v" posterurl="videoposter.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" pausedonstart="false" loop...

Monday, September 5th 2011, 11:29pm

Thanks servaas tryed that keep getting a Pharsing error on screen when loading via iphone/ipad also a big KR pano demo in middle of screen i have my iphonelience file in the folder as well here is code i used for example XML im using is <krpano> <display fps="25" /> <progress showload="yes" showwait="loopings(0xFFFFFF)" /> <plugin name="video" width="100%"height="100%" url="videoplayer.swf" videourl="5th.mp4" onclick="play()" align="center" x="0" y="0" pausedonstart="true" loop="false" volume="1...

Monday, September 5th 2011, 12:41am

I ahvent yet done a Ipad/Iphone pano and i was wanting to see if there is somewhere i could go for a step by step guide on how to use the new IPAD/ Video plugin or some example code to give me push i need to get started atm im clueless

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 1:26am

Thanks

Worked great Kraus where would find a full guide on converting this to work on Iphone / Ipad? Any help would be great see xml i attached in prev message I havent yet done anythign to export to iphone/.ipad yet so im very new step by step would relally help

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 1:13pm

Great work

Nice work on the update also fixed the post i made earlier today Now im new to using Krpano where would one find a guide to make the videos work on the iphone step by step somethign ive never done before for any tours or videos.

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 5:15am

Urgent Help Plugin:video failed

See http://threesixtyvirtualtour.com/error/video.html The second video is meant to be a 360 one. When i use Krpano tools to create a Exe file it works great but when i do a swf it gives this error and video doesnt become 360 only see top left of video First xml <krpano version="1.0.9" logkey="true" showerrors="false"onstart="startup()"> <display fps="25" /> <progress showload="yes" showwait="loopings(0xFFFFFF)" /> <include url="videoplayer_timebar.xml" /> <include url="nav.xml" /> <include url="...