You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 5:40pm

Author: MikaG

Embedded fonts in Textfield Plugin

This is great information, Tuur! Thanks a lot!

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 6:33pm

Not change the cursor when the mouse (cursor) passes over an image hotspot

You are welcome! This powerful coding stuff is full of mysteries and possibilities

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 7:23pm

non static action scripting

Hello everybody, I have a problem forming some xlm code within an action of this plugin. I changed the width of the entire side menu, but the animated sidemenu items did not follow the altered width by themselves. I got the problem solved by some static code and it works just fine. But I am eager to get it done with non static entries way down in the lines of code, and just the need to alter one variable in the top section of the sidemenu.xml. My goal is to make the sliding menu entries just 20 ...

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 10:35am

TourCreator with virtual machine?

Since the TourCreator is Windows only, has anyone tested to use it in a virtual machine like Wine etc. so far?

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 12:38pm

Horror

Quoted from "panorama07" )) it's just a joke Yes, of course. But I thought about using different post processing techniques than the usual stuff. I wanted to use a color key scene like in Sin City, everything in black & white except for red or something. And you just did it! Setting up a moody scene for 360x180 is a huge heap of work though... Unfortunately my time is rather limited and actually spent diggin' deeper into the mysteries of xml coding for krpano

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 9:45am

Incomplete results when making VTOUR using the droplet

I had the same problem once and figured out two things that may cause the problem. 1. The suffix of my equirectangular pictures (might) matter. I use to save those as TIFF before passing them to krpano. PTGui adds the suffix .tif (written with only one F) by default and this way some images where not processed. I changed the suffix to .tiff (double F). 2. Pictures exported from Affinity Photo interpolated with Lanczos were skipped in the krpano tour. Out of Photoshop with standard settings every...

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 9:10am

Tour in Editor ok, live nicht mehr

It's magic! Tausend Dank, Klaus! Es funktioniert jetzt. Ich habe schon langsam an mir selbst gezweifelt, ob ich zu blöd bin, deinen Beispielen zu folgen...

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 5:53pm

Ich habe mal ein Beispiel erstellt, bei dem der onhover hotspot innerhalb einer Würfelseite liegt und bei dem man width, height, ox & oy berechnen muss. Dabei klappt alles wunderbar mit HTML5. Keine Ahnung, warum es bei den großen extrahierten Hotspots mit der calc_pos-Berechnung nicht funktioniert...

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:07pm

Klaus, ich hänge bei dem gleichen Problem fest... Mit Flash werden die Hotspots korrekt in das Panorama eingebettet, aber mit HTML5 werden die Bilder verzerrt dargestellt. In deinen zahlreichen Beispielen werden jedoch immer die extrahierten Hotspots (die HTML5 verwenden) auf nur einer Würfelseite angewandt und nach der Methode http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1223 Interactive area in the pano berechnet. Ich habe in meinem Beispiel aber eine größere Fläche, die über die...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 6:26pm

VT with floor plan - IGuide

I'm not very impressed either. Lots of stitching errors in the panoramas (incorrect nodal point), the floor plan is rather "lo-fi" by itself, but I like the radar/view adjustment by just hovering over the floor plan and the ruler tool.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 1:07pm

360 stereoscopic - A few tours

The apartment interior seems to be made with Pano2VR. So, no XML code...

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 10:07am

Horror

Man, your ideas blow me away...! It's definitely worth checking back for your upcoming work. Keep 'em coming!

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:57am

GangstaCinema)

How the hell did you do that??? A green screen movie, which supports transparency for the background? Very nice work!

Friday, May 6th 2016, 10:59am

Windows Mobile Phone device attributes for scaling a logo

Hello, I made a recent tour work on desktop systems and iOS devices. That means, the tour itself works out fine, but I had to configure the dimensions of a embedded logo for each particular device, to not fill up the entire screen. I chose Source code 1 scale.mobile="0.2" scale.tablet="0.4" to shrink the logo on iPads and iPhones and it works out fine. Now I was able to take a look on my tour on a Windows Mobile Phone and the logo is displayed too large. Seems like the scale.mobile attribute doe...

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:57pm

Distorted Video hotspot different size in Flash and HTML5

Thank you, Klaus. In fact, sizes of the poster and the video itself were different by accident. You´re a Genius!

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:29am

rotate video on 180 deg

I'm sorry. I misunderstood and wasn't aware you were talking about panoramic video. I thought you were relating to embedding video into a panoramic photo. If the problem only occurs on your Nexus5, you don't need to flip the projection as a whole anyway. But I can't help with panoramic video, because I don't have any experience with this regard.

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 11:09am

rotate video on 180 deg

Show us your code, please! Basically you can flip the video upside down by adding: Source code 1 rx="0" ry="0" rz="-180"

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 8:17am

Distorted Video hotspot different size in Flash and HTML5

I'm not capable of testing on various platforms and browsers. At least on OSX Chrome and Safari it occurs on both and also on iOS in Puffin browser (uses Flash on iOS)... I corrected for the HTML5 version, so in Flash the dimensions are a bit smaller. There must be something different with the projection of the video dimensions between Flash and HTML5. I'm going to turn off Flash later anyway. But I'm still curious what the actual problem is!? My xml code looks like this: Source code 1 2 <!-- vi...