You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 5:25pm

Author: xhe

how to play krPano fullscreen mode in iphone

from the xml file, it seemed it regsiter: krpano.registerattribute("fullscreen"...) In order to trigger it fullscreen, shall we just call krpano.setattribute("fullscreen", true) ?

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 5:24pm

Link to Full screen iOS

from the xml file, it seemed it regsiter: krpano.registerattribute("fullscreen"...) In order to trigger it fullscreen, shall we just call krpano.setattribute("fullscreen", true) ?

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 8:28am

how to play krPano fullscreen mode in iphone

I want to play panorama in fullscreen mode inside an iframe. But It seemed krpano can not be played in fullscreen mode on iphone at all. I googled a lot, it seemed fullscreen is not supported on ios. May I ask if there are anyway to play krpano on fullscreen mode on ios device?

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 5:07pm

how to obtain google map street veiw transition effect?

I checked this plugin: https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/gtransition/#top But unfortunately, I don't see how it can be used with loadxml method, which is what I am using to change pano, can anyone help to answer if the GTransition plugin can be used with loadxml method?

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 6:06am

loadxml effect and time doesn't work

Self answer, I can not put scene inside krpano in order to make loadxml effect working

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 6:05am

loading thumb image is declined by S3

Once I used paid version, then all is good

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 8:41am

loading thumb image is declined by S3

I am loading images from S3, but I am always having this error: Access to image at 'https://<mydomain>.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/xhe/ab282e4cff/thumb.jpg' from origin 'http://<mydomain>.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. But all other images are good. Why only thumb.jpg has this issue? Any suggestions?

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 6:22am

loadxml effect and time doesn't work

Hi, I am using krpanoapi.actions.loadxml to change pano, this.krpanoApi.actions.loadxml(changes.panoXML.currentValue, null, 'MERGE', 'BLEND(10.0, linear)'); but there is no effect happened at all, I already set 10s here, but it seemed the pano just changed immediately, with no effect, no time delay at all. Can anyone help to explain this? Anything I can do to make it work? Thanks

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 6:25pm

Thanks for reply, when I change this.krpanoApi.actions.loadxml(this.panoXML, null, 'MERGE', 'BLEND(10.0, easeInOutSine)') I don't see the effects here in 10 seconds, do you think we need to add any plugin to make this effective? Thanks

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 7:33am

Thanks, can you point me to the doc on how to use these effects? I think this can be used when I am calling this method: this.krpanoApi.actions.loadxml(this.panoXML, null, 'MERGE', 'BLEND(0.1)'); but here, no matter how I adjust the parameter, the effects are all the same.So, how can I apply the effect here?

Friday, August 30th 2019, 11:37pm

Hello, this might be a stupic question, but I just want to hear your opinion. How can we obtain google map street view transition effect? Smoonth transition without suddenly change panorama? Now, I load a new pano, and it seemed krpano just unload first and load second, it still appear as two pano. can we make it appear just as one pano, and smoothly transfered to the second pano? Is this soly based on how we are shooting photos for panorama and we can do nothing in krpano?

Friday, August 30th 2019, 6:34am

using loadxml function can not load new pano

Hi All, I wondered if anyone has experienced below issue: I am using krpanoApi.actions.loadxml(xml) to load pano, the first time all is good, but if I want to use it to load second pano xml, I then failed, only the first pano is displayed. and the hotspot is still flashing in the page, but no more click event effect. I wondered the when I use loadxml method second time. the first pano's scene is still in the memory, and that will always been loaded by default. Are there anyway to unload first pa...

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 7:09pm

loadxml string doesn't work

are there anyway we can debug and see why pano is not updated even if we have already called loadxml...

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 5:49pm

thanks, don't know if you have experienced situation that loading xml is not updating to new pano, but still the old pano.

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 9:56am

I was trying to load xml string direclty, this is my code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ngOnChanges(changes: SimpleChanges) { if ( 'panoXML' in changes && !changes.panoXML.firstChange && changes.panoXML.currentValue !== changes.panoXML.previousValue ) { console.log('new value:'); console.log(changes.panoXML.currentValue); this.krpano.call('loadxml(' + changes.panoXML.currentValue + ', null, MERGE, BLEND(0.5));'); } } You can see here, I am using angular 6 to listen to property change, ...

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 6:34am

are there any license discount for student?

I am asking if krPano is providing any student discount like a lot paid software?

Monday, August 26th 2019, 5:49pm

how can we get click position in callback function instead in the log panel?

Hi All, Can I as if there is a way to get user mouse click event position's ath and atv value in the callback function? I know if we use 'O', the ath and atv value will be printed on the debug panel, but in my case, I want to get it automatically in somewhat onClick event, is this possible? Thanks and waiting for your suggestion