You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, December 1st 2019, 1:57pm

Author: sebastianm

Navigator License Error

i have the same error, is a bug i think, when i tested with previous version was working ... edit: i noticed that on previous version is working 1.2.2

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 7:01pm

everpano path btw panos?

Hello, i am still playing with the trial version of this amazing software... i was wondering is it possible to add a path from PANO A TO PANO B, instead of the straight line btw them? ex. i have two rooms and the entrance from one to another is on the left side, but when i move from one pano to another goes trough walls, i was wondering if is possible to add a path how to go from point a to b, both rooms are 3d mapped... LIKE THIS, we avoid a lot of walls(bad texture) also, like this also humans...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 5:43pm

How to make a full screen toggle button from inside the viewer

Hello, (i am new to this scripting thingie usually copy paste what i need) I would like to know if possible how to add a button only with a full screen toggle property from the krpano viewer. I managed to integrate in wordpress a pano, but i don`t want to use any skin, just the full screen option Thank you Regards Sebastian

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:34pm

Krpano published on facebook tab

Sorry for late reponse, Thank you i will do that thankx again

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 7:43pm

Krpano published on facebook tab

Hello, i noticed that is possible to add the virtual tour on a facebook page tab, can somebody please give me a guide how i can do that? Thank you Regards Sebastian

Friday, August 14th 2015, 5:09pm

Direct link to specific scene tutorial (url params)

Thank you for this tip, is working as supposed to, now that we can access direct panos inside the virtual tour, i wonder do you know a way to share(on facebook) a specific pano within the virtual tour? Edit: I saw you already made this happen in another post, so thank you again :) Thanks Sebastian

Monday, July 20th 2015, 4:13pm

Moscow Aviation Institute, faculty #307

Thank you for your quick reply i will try to see what i can do from there jeje Thanks again Sebastian

Monday, July 20th 2015, 8:06am

Moscow Aviation Institute, faculty #307

Quoted from "fpanther" Small showcase of faculty #307 in Moscow aviation institute http://bozrov.ru/panomai/ Sorry, only Russian version :) Hello, Thank you for sharing... :) Could you please tell me how you made the startup menu with the panoramas and logo in center? do u know if there is an example online? Appreciate your help Thank you Sebastian