You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 7:28am

Author: attefable

everpano 3D + oculus Quest

is there anyway to play 3D generated tours from everpano 3D on oculus quest, "OFFLINE" ?

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:39pm

kmaketiles.exe on old version of krpano 1.16.9-win64

okay i figured out what was wrong according to here: https://krpano.com/tools/kcube2sphere/#top i had to rename the cubefaces with the suffix" _ "before each letter thanks! PROBLEM SOLVED NOW I HAVE A PANO FINALLY

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:02pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" See also the documentation: https://krpano.com/tools/kmaketiles/#top thanks for clearing that.. I was able to create cube faces now i`m facing another problem, when i try to convert cube face into sphere i get an error not a spherical nor cylindrical image [img]https://scontent-cai1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26841279_1845731378812353_7365705308765798961_o.jpg?oh=e9333b7975c641f18114de511340200d&oe=5AEB5FBB[/img] Any idea what`s wrong here?

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:25am

i ran into a problem of losing original equirectangular images that has been used to create a virtual tour using krpano-1.19-pr14. so i searched the forum, and i found some old posts talking about that i can re create the panos from its tiles using kmaketiles.exe, which only exist in older versions of krpano so when i tried to follow command lines in the replied of the posts of other users here, i got an error because i couldn't license this version 1.16.9 on win64 because there are no place to ...

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:01pm

Web VR on Note 4

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting: Source code 1 chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist Best regards, Klaus Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi,I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:Source code1 chrome://flags/#i...

Monday, July 27th 2015, 4:10pm

Web VR on Note 4

Hello i have samsung note 4 and i was trying to open this link on chrome it doesnt show enter VR although its working on other devices like LG G3 I tried the normal android browser it shows enter vr but the gyro doesnt rotate the pano when its on landscape orientation I checked google chrome version its up to date?! So what i can do now to view my tour on note 4 using gear vr " enabling vr mode ? Thanks :)

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:22am

Direct link to specific scene tutorial (url params)

Hello i followed your tutorial and found passQueryParameters set to ture already in my tour.html and when i write the url in the address bar in my browser likethat it opens the next scene instead of the written number?! i don`t know what did i do wrong? :/ plus.. i actually when i started to read this thread i thought that it would be able to get the link updated from current scene i`m viewing.. i mean for example if i`m viewing scene no 007 and i clicked on share.. it shares this scene.. not th...

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 1:51am

How to add a floorplan to my tour in krpano 1.19 pre-release2

Quoted from "Umalo" Hi Maybe this can help: imagemap - how to resizing and adapting? Thank you for your reply Much appreciated :)

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 12:26am

How to add a floorplan to my tour in krpano 1.19 pre-release2

Hello How can I add a floor plan using the radar plugin on my tour? , I checked out the documentation on radar plugin page but, I dont understand how and where I use the code in the XML file and where I should add the floor plan.PNG in tour folder, and create clickable hotspots dots on the floorplan to move from scene to another. I,m using krpano 1.19 pr-r2 Sorry for the newbie question, and many thanks in advance :)