You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 7:44pm

Author: Taurus

Clipboard JS Plugin

Jordi, fine! since the flash died, the ability to automatically copy to the clipboard has disappeared, but this is a very convenient option when creating and debugging a virtual tour thanks! serge

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 6:30pm

Solved

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" the 'kWS - Android Web Server' works also nicely Hi, Klaus and colleagues how can I start the server using the protected protocol - https so that the VR mode is turned on? SOLVED - Pro version))

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 3:35pm

Plugin for tracing and monitoring code execution

Hi all, I present to you a plugin for tracing and monitoring the execution of the virtual tour krpano program code The following features are provided: 1) monitoring the values of any 6 variables 2) tracing variables, reporting events, etc. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2504 The plugin was developed "for myself" and significantly helped in the development of complex virtual tours Example of use I present the plugin "as is" Link to free dowload The instruction is inside the archive Best ...

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 12:54pm

Lost function when I update the krpano version

Hi, jeronicoz I often face a similar problem in most cases, the occurrence of bugs on the tour is due to my own mistakes I advise you to carefully study your program code and eliminate errors that might not be critical in previous versions of the viewer, but became an obstacle to the normal operation of the tour after the viewer upgrade you will succeed!

Saturday, October 20th 2018, 11:40am

SOLVED - the problem with mouse coordinates on mobile devices

Hi, Klaus Yes, I already understood the problem see example now Thank you Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 <krpano> <plugin name="list_cont" type="container" keep="true" align="center" zorder="90" maskchildren="true" width="calc:stagewidth * 0.9" height="calc:stageheight * 0.9" bgcolor="0xffaaaa" bgalpha="0.5" enabled="true" /> <plugin name="p4Scroll" url="0_3100.png" keep="...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 9:01pm

SOLVED - the problem with mouse coordinates on mobile devices

Hi, Klaus and colleagues help solve the problem with coordinates on mobile devices android after pressing the mouse button (touching the screen with a finger), the coordinate values along the x axis appear in the log on the computer works correctly, on the smartphone - no example Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <plugin name="p4Scroll" url="green.png" keep="true" parent="stage" align="center" width="50%" height="50%" alpha="0.9" autoalpha="true" zo...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 2:42pm

Transparent Grid on a spherical panorama

Hi, maybe you need it https://gomel360.by/test_grid/ https://gomel360.by/test_grid/tour.xml regards

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 11:44am

conflict of names in krpano on the example of the combobox plugin

Klaus, thanks for the clarification unfortunately, in the documentation this topic is described very little

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 11:08pm

Klaus, thank you for a great example of the localization of the action! I tried using Source code 1 parentcopeset(variable, value) and I did not succeed.. --- and yet, what do you think about drawing up a list of reserved words? Thanks

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 4:26pm

Hello colleagues! Thanks to Klaus for the great work! by applying this code Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.xml" /> <events name="combo_refresh" keep="true" onloadcomplete="layer[cb1].selectItem(get(scene[get(xml.scene)].name))" /> <action name="create_box"> addComboboxLayer(cb1, vtour); set(layer[cb1].align, 'leftbottom'); set(layer[cb1].keep, true); set(layer[cb1].x, 20); set(layer[cb1].y, 20); layer[cb1].addItem(get(scene[get(xml.sce...

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 4:17pm

SOLVED (about parsing parameters of a text type containing a comma)

thanks for the answer, Klaus the second method is not always acceptable, the use of %N gives many possibilities! Thanks for the update pr15!

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:03pm

SOLVED (about parsing parameters of a text type containing a comma)

Hello Klaus! thank you for your excellent work I want to draw your attention to the following Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <action name="act1" > txtadd(txt1, 'aaaa', ',', 'bbbb'); trace(%0,/,txt1); act2(get(txt1)); </action> <action name="act2" > trace(%0,/,%1); </action> INFO: act1/aaaa,bbbb INFO: act2/aaaabbbb The first action executes the call of the second action with the transfer of one text parameter Parameter parsing is wrong Perhaps this is a bug? Thank you -----------...

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:23pm

copy to clipboard plugin

Dear Aldo, do you plan to make such a plugin for HTML5?

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 2:46pm

Measuring real-life distance (using two separate panoramas perhaps)?

Quoted from "zyz" ...hank you for your reply, I have seen your demo, I would like to measure the distance between any hotspots inside pano, for example, can measure the height of the object, width, etc. Yes, the height can also be measured, but I do not have such an example for demonstration

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 11:05am

Measuring real-life distance (using two separate panoramas perhaps)?

Hi, zyz I do not know another method for spherical panoramas What you see in my example works is assuming that the surface of the earth's surface is flat, without gradients best regards

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 11:00am

How to show this html text field?

Hi, I do not know, because I do not use vtourskin layer "infotext" you need to move out of the scene and to make common to all scenes - and you get what you want and you need to add this code Source code 1 2 3 <events name="infotext" keep="true" onnewscene="copy(layer[infotext].html, scene[get(xml.scene)].title)" />

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 10:13am

How to load hotspot or button at fixed position?

Hi, hotspot is tied to a given coordinate spherical panoramic image plugin / layer is bound to the specified rectangular coordinate browser window see plugin/layer Serge

Friday, September 16th 2016, 10:58am

How to show this html text field?

Hi, try to do so Source code 1 <layer name="infotext" ... onloaded="copy(html, scene[get(xml.scene)].title)" ... or Source code 1 <layer name="infotext" ... onstart="copy(html, scene[get(xml.scene)].title)" ... or Source code 1 <layer name="infotext" ... html="get:scene[get(xml.scene)].title" ...

Monday, August 29th 2016, 10:42pm

How to show hotspot as a text..

Hi, mt7 you have to learn it - http://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#top Serge

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 10:38pm

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Hi, Klaus, I do not have an example now I can say that as soon as I replace the WAIT(0) to WAIT(0.01) - problem is solved my virtual tours engine consists of a large number of modules and to search for the source of the problems I have cut off all of the modules disable, and then do a detailed tracing kernel after finding out the causes of the failure and fix it, I consistently connected the software modules and replaced them WAIT(0) Everything begins to work properly