You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 1:43pm

Author: Middel47

Index (moving hotspot to grid menu?) between next/previous arrows

Is there no thread or description available for my questions? Please let me know where I can look things up in these cases. Thanks in advance.

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 4:14pm

Index (moving hotspot to grid menu?) between next/previous arrows

In this demo; you'll see a moving hotspot between the two next/previous scene arrows. krpano 1.19 - WebVR Look downwards and you'll see what I mean: it appears when you tilt forwards to the ground. It also shows up in VR mode. I've got two questions about this, I am not sure about: I really like the way the thumbnails are previewed in this demo. How should I create something like this? Do I need a plugin or where should I start looking for this.Also do I like the fact that this is possible in VR...

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:18pm

Problem with a video hotspot in VR on mobile!

Quoted from "petey.n" Hi~ Any code hints on what needs to be changed for this fix to work with hotspots? The video does play where and when it is supposed to so almost there~ Thanks in advance I'd like to know how to do this as well. Please advise. Thank you in advance everybody.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 11:26am

LivePano automatic start in WebVR (krpano-1.19-pr8)

Hello guys, I am wondering if there is anyway to start a LivePano automatically in WebVR mode. I created a tour with PTP 2.5.5 (latest at this moment) with 1.19-pr7 integrated. I updated the files to 1.19-pr8 with krpano Tools. 1. Can I let video files start automatically when in VR mode without touching the screen or activating the Cardboard V2 switch? and / or 2. Is there any way to show the play button for the LivePano in VR mode? this is fixed. One thing I would still like to know is where t...

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 2:34pm

8 Panorama's shown, the rest is not used (but created)

Hello guys, When I drag my 12 spherical jpegs on the MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet, it does create my files for the 12 panorama's. However, only the first 8 panorama's show up in the thumb nail list and tour.xml. Should I create the other panorama's manually, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance, Kevin

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 11:16am

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Quoted from "benji33" Yes already reported. Prefer safari for krpano on iOS device. Nobody has Android Chrome issue since 43 version ? This happens also on my iPhone 6+ with Safari. I guess it is the WebGL on iOS. Hope it will be improved with the upcoming iOS version later this year.